Twg XXIX Postgame Wolves Win

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #46
    Re: Twg Xxix Postgame Wolves Win

    Touche Blah.

    I'm disappointed that my fake vote attempt didn't work out.

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #47
      Re: Twg Xxix Postgame Wolves Win

      Originally posted by GuidoHunter
      amanda tripped (10:47:49 PM): Jesus.
      amanda tripped (10:48:16 PM): If I ever read a TWG postgame where Afro does not whine about how his lynching was totally unfair and lame, I will probably die.
      I know I'm not the only one who is bothered by being lynched for no reason. It wasn't the fact that I was lynched that bugged me. It was that no one even attempted to justify it. Even in postgame, the justification said was feeble and I'd really hope for more than that, especially as late in the game as it was.

      And yeah, I did IM jurs with my regular accounts formatting one time. I'm pretty sure she had me nearly pegged anyway though. Not a big deal in the long run, I suppose.

      And Tass, I'm pretty sure it still would have been a wolf win. blah would be the only one left, and I know he wouldn't let Tass and Tps go until the last day. Tass, you'd have been killed quite soon, I'm sure, and blah would have been able to manipulate tps like he did anyway.

      Oh yeah. I forgot something I was going to say before. I was totally expecting tps to be wolfed after Tass was lynched. I was actually quite mad that blah hadn't attempted to quell the information, but it really worked out in the long run. I never realized blah was that good at talking through ****.

      Comment

      • stretchypanda
        shock me shock me
        • Sep 2004
        • 4123

        #48
        Re: Twg Xxix Postgame Wolves Win

        Uh. People get lynched. Very rarely is logic involved. Very rarely are lynchings fair. It happens. And, really, your lynching was fair, if only for the fact that you WERE a wolf. Whether the humans had substantial proof or not is irrelevant. The human objective is to find and eliminate wolves, and that's what they did.

        If you're bothered by being lynched for no reason, you probably shouldn't play, because you're not going to find many "good" reasons.

        Comment

        • mead1
          Cerebellumberjack
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2003
          • 3960

          #49
          Re: Twg Xxix Postgame Wolves Win

          Hey guys, it's not that I didn't know you all thought the wolves should know each other, it's that I didn't care. It was a really cool idea. I liked it so I used it. I was hosting. That's the great thing about hosting, it puts you in a position to make decisions about the game. Now, if everyone here is going to tell me I was wrong, more power to them, but it was still my game. If the TWC has supreme power, and ends up throwing this game because Tass got lynched, it's no skin off my back. The fact is, however, if we have TWC to make all the important decisions, then why do we even have hosts? Since those five are obviously smarter and far superior in every way to anyone else, why not make it so only TWC members can host?

          Unless the TWC is willing to take this on, I suggest you all, mainly Tass, stop bitching about a call I made in my game.

          Comment

          • MilfeulleSakuraba
            Ryoko Shintani is #1!
            • Feb 2006
            • 403

            #50
            Re: Twg Xxix Postgame Wolves Win

            So just because it's your game, you think you're allowed to be inconsistent with the rules you implemented and then not tell anyone?

            Originally posted by Tps222
            I'm disappointed that my fake vote attempt didn't work out.
            I'm disappointed you thought I was that stupid.

            Really, your fake vote was pointless, since eb/Tasuke's death predetermined both my vote and blah's. No way were either of us voting for you, so in the end us holding off and waiting for you was actually irrelevant.
            Last edited by MilfeulleSakuraba; 04-10-2006, 02:23 PM.

            Comment

            • blahblah18
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2004
              • 1662

              #51
              Re: Twg Xxix Postgame Wolves Win

              hi amanda!!!!
              but for now... postCount++

              Comment

              • blahblah18
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2004
                • 1662

                #52
                Re: Twg Xxix Postgame Wolves Win

                his concept was hoping that in yoru post voting for me you'd gloat about winning
                but for now... postCount++

                Comment

                • MilfeulleSakuraba
                  Ryoko Shintani is #1!
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 403

                  #53
                  Re: Twg Xxix Postgame Wolves Win

                  He was mistaken, then. If I'm ever a wolf and making a game-ending vote, I'm going to make it acting like a human, just to be a jerk. I did it at least once on BemaniStyle but haven't had the opportunity here.

                  I was actually half-tempted to play dumb and vote for you after he posted, but attach a human celebratory note to it. Wonder what would've happened if I did.

                  Comment

                  • blahblah18
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 1662

                    #54
                    Re: Twg Xxix Postgame Wolves Win

                    i told him you're the type of guy that would do that

                    also, amanda made a reall ygood point to me on AIM.. plenty of times tass has found a loophole in the rules, and the game wasn't thrown out or anything... now that he's on the losing side of it, he feels he has to do this. I think it is incredibly hypocritical if you actually stop and tyhink about it
                    but for now... postCount++

                    Comment

                    • MilfeulleSakuraba
                      Ryoko Shintani is #1!
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 403

                      #55
                      Re: Twg Xxix Postgame Wolves Win

                      Then what was the point at all?

                      If I post and celebrate as a wolf, I'm a wolf.
                      If I post and celebrate as a human, I'm a wolf.
                      If I don't post, I'm a wolf.

                      Sounds like a waste of time to me.

                      Comment

                      • GuidoHunter
                        is against custom titles
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 7371

                        #56
                        Re: Twg Xxix Postgame Wolves Win

                        Originally posted by blahblah18
                        also, amanda made a reall ygood point to me on AIM.. plenty of times tass has found a loophole in the rules, and the game wasn't thrown out or anything... now that he's on the losing side of it, he feels he has to do this. I think it is incredibly hypocritical if you actually stop and tyhink about it
                        Not really. Your loophole completely broke the game. There was information that, by the structure of the game, should have been accepted to be true, but was indeed false. Once that third question was answered there was no good and fair way to end the game. Either the humans proceed with false-but-should-be-true information and lynch Tass, allowing for a wolf victory, or mead steps in, says Afro lied to all three, proves Tass human, and they likely win (or not, it doesn't matter). Either way, the outcome is illegitimate and there was no way to stop it once the question was answered.

                        The plan was mastrful (lawl) and brilliant. This I concede. I knew about it before it happened and was so impressed with it that I just wanted to see it implemented. As concerned as I was with the interrogator's questions before this, I failed to think deeply about yours and catch the problem before it happened. For this I am sorry, but that doesn't change the outcome. The game is illegitimate.

                        The majority of the fault lies with mead, but some with me and some with you for not seeing it beforehand, too. I'm not saying you're at fault here, only that your plan broke the game and, as such, forced it to be deemed illegitimate.

                        @mead: Easy, dude. Retrospect tells us a lot of things. In this case it showed us that the wolf anonymity was a bad idea or poorly implemented. A great number of ideas were shut down after they were tried.

                        --Guido


                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                        Comment

                        • HansSky
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 1925

                          #57
                          Re: Twg Xxix Postgame Wolves Win

                          Originally posted by blahblah18
                          i told him you're the type of guy that would do that

                          also, amanda made a reall ygood point to me on AIM.. plenty of times tass has found a loophole in the rules, and the game wasn't thrown out or anything... now that he's on the losing side of it, he feels he has to do this. I think it is incredibly hypocritical if you actually stop and tyhink about it
                          lol tribal game
                          hi

                          Comment

                          • Kilgamayan
                            Super Scooter Happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 6583

                            #58
                            Re: Twg Xxix Postgame Wolves Win

                            Hey, the tribal game wasn't a loophole, it was Tass, mead and myself taking big risks and having them pay off handsomely. >_>
                            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                            Comment

                            • GuidoHunter
                              is against custom titles
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 7371

                              #59
                              Re: Twg Xxix Postgame Wolves Win

                              I wouldn't say it was so much that as it was everyone who revealed their tribe being dumbasses and not playing the game. But whatever.

                              --Guido


                              Originally posted by Grandiagod
                              Originally posted by Grandiagod
                              She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                              Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                              Comment

                              • HansSky
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 1925

                                #60
                                Re: Twg Xxix Postgame Wolves Win

                                I was leaning more towards the part where Tass didn't get his way and made a huge deal about it.
                                hi

                                Comment

                                Working...