TWG XXIV: Calvin and Hobbes (Day 4!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HansSky
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 1925

    #91
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIV: Calvin and Hob

    Hey guys, just because I've done jack shit all day doesn't mean I'm a wolf. Or you guys just have nobody else to vote for, which is respectable, I suppose.

    On Jurs, I don't really get why so many people are voting for her. To me, her actions aren't odd or uncharacteristic in the slightest bit. She always gets pissed off when people vote for her. To her, everybody is always immature and doesn't have a life when they think she's a wolf. This doesn't mean she's human, but rather that it could go either way. To me, she's just as innocent or guilty as she was at the very beginning of the game.

    On that note nforcer's vote bothers me because it seems that he didn't even bother to try and look at what people had to say, but rather what people didn't have to say. He put a vote on me at the beginning, and hasn't even hinted at a suspicion for somebody else(although he said he'd change). This isn't a revenge vote at all, I just find him the most suspicious right now.

    Finishing up with something talisman said regarding nforcer in chat:

    stressreliefball (4:56:43 PM): I think there is difference between voting for an inactive
    stressreliefball (4:57:00 PM): and voting for an inactive because you don't want to look like you're voting for someone else
    hi

    Comment

    • TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2005
      • 1048

      #92
      Shit. I decided to take a nap earlier and I woke up ten minutes before the deadline. I would give more explanation right now, but as I'm cutting it realy close:
      Mostly after reading and discussing Fish's conversation with her, my vote goes to Jurs.

      Comment

      • talisman
        Resident Penguin
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2003
        • 4598

        #93
        nforcer

        I don't want jurs to die.

        Comment

        • TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2005
          • 1048

          #94
          Actually, after reading as much as I could in the last two minutes, seems a few important things have happened that weren't there four hours ago. I'm much more suspicious of nforcer.

          Comment

          • flypie743
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2004
            • 3210

            #95
            Nforcer-6 (Blahblah, QreepyBORIS, nickadeemus, HansSky, talisman, TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons)
            JurseyRider-3 (FishFishRevolution,evilbutterfly, Tass)
            HansSky-2 (Nforcer, Kilgamayan, lightdarkness)
            Tps-1 (mattc)
            Tass-1 (Afrobean)
            FishFishRevolution-1 (Tps)
            evilbutterfly-1 (JurseyRider)

            nforcer dies. comic coming shortly.

            IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

            Comment

            • flypie743
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2004
              • 3210

              #96

              nforcer has been lynched.

              I need PMs from wolves and blues.

              IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

              Comment

              • flypie743
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2004
                • 3210

                #97

                Recap: No one died.
                DAY 2 HAS BEGUN

                FishFishRevolution has been removed from the game for cheating. Details in postgame.

                Day 2 will end on Saturday at 8 PM eastern.

                Remainin' Playaz:
                1. nickadeemus (crevelkid)
                2. Tasselfoot (Tasselfoot)
                3. Tps222 (Tps7910)
                4. blahblah18 (mastr414)
                5. TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons (LightninSandwich)
                6. Afrobean (ThisisAfrobean)
                7. mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)
                8. talisman (stressreliefball)
                9. QreepyBORIS (QreepyBORIS)
                10. lightdarkness (lightdarkness42)
                11. Kilgamayan (bjstrattonIM)
                12. evilbutterfly (evilbutterfly87)
                13. HansSky (notsofaroff)
                14. JurseyRider734 (xplatoniclove)

                IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                Comment

                • Afrobean
                  Admiral in the Red Army
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 13262

                  #98
                  Damn that Fish.

                  Ah well. Looks like we really are solid though... two people dead, both of them with high likelihood of being a wolf.

                  As if having Talisman at the head of an alliance wasn't enough...

                  Comment

                  • evilbutterfly
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2003
                    • 5784

                    #99
                    And now the blues don't have to worry about that roaming whatshername anymore, since that was one time only, right?

                    Human luck++

                    Wolf chances of winning--

                    I'm le sad that Fish was the culprit, though. I like that guy, and I hate to see him b@'d for stuff.
                    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                    And I write the blog for their website.

                    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #100
                      Well, the lack of kill could also have been from the wolves not sending in a PM on time.

                      That would also explain the LATE AS HELL update.

                      Comment

                      • talisman
                        Resident Penguin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2003
                        • 4598

                        #101
                        ok, so no kill for what reason? failed roam, or did fish's bannination take the place of the kill? I would assume it wouldn't....

                        Comment

                        • flypie743
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 3210

                          #102
                          I apologize for the late update. First, there was a request not to update the thread for 24 hours. Also, I had to get in contact with a few people before I could update the thread. Finally, I do have school to go to :/, sorry I can't update during the day.

                          I update as soon as possible though.

                          IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                          Comment

                          • JurseyRider734
                            lil j the bad b-word
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 7509

                            #103
                            I don't think nforcer was a wolf.

                            Fish was, most likely.
                            Originally posted by Arch0wl
                            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                            Comment

                            • talisman
                              Resident Penguin
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2003
                              • 4598

                              #104
                              well, 2 wolves left, not sure if that includes fish or not, I'm assuming it does, since, well, yeah.

                              Comment

                              • talisman
                                Resident Penguin
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2003
                                • 4598

                                #105
                                also, the request not to update the thread for 24 hours didn't come from either of the blues, so I'm going to assume it was the wolves there, which might make it more likely that they're faking like they've used up the roam (like afro said) and just didn't send a kill in.

                                Comment

                                Working...