TWG XXIV: Calvin and Hobbes (Day 4!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • QreepyBORIS
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2003
    • 7454

    #76
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIV: Calvin and Hobbes

    TPS excused himself for being busy (school and track...I know how that is, hah). So I don't think his inactivity is any big indicator.

    EDIT: Directed at Mattc16. People post too fast. :P

    Signature subject to change.

    THE ZERRRRRG.

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #77
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIV: Calvin and Hobbes

      Originally posted by Afro
      Hopefully, Tass remembers to check the inbox.
      You crack me up. Seriously. Lemme know when you'll be performing in the NYC or Philly area.
      RIP

      Comment

      • FishFishRevolution
        GotR Creator
        • Nov 2003
        • 7251

        #78
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIV: Calvin and Hobbes

        4:34:35 PM insanelikeafish: sup
        4:35:24 PM xxplatoniclove: HI
        4:35:59 PM insanelikeafish: top three
        4:36:01 PM insanelikeafish: suspicions
        4:36:03 PM insanelikeafish: for TWG
        4:36:13 PM xxplatoniclove: me?
        4:36:34 PM insanelikeafish: yeah
        4:36:53 PM xxplatoniclove: Uh
        4:37:04 PM xxplatoniclove: No.
        4:37:06 PM insanelikeafish: just off the bat
        4:37:11 PM xxplatoniclove: Thats fucking stupid.
        4:37:21 PM xxplatoniclove: i never reply to people who ask me it
        4:37:23 PM xxplatoniclove: because it's so pointless

        4:37:37 PM insanelikeafish: based on how people have posted so far?
        4:37:45 PM insanelikeafish: it's more pointless night 1
        4:37:57 PM xxplatoniclove: I haven't read through all that stuff yet haha
        4:37:58 PM insanelikeafish: but it has some credibility once day has started
        4:37:58 PM xxplatoniclove: i never do
        4:38:00 PM insanelikeafish: oh
        4:38:01 PM insanelikeafish: rofl
        4:38:05 PM xxplatoniclove: i always get suspicious of people through aim conversations
        4:38:10 PM xxplatoniclove: and after i'm suspicious of them, then i read their posts
        4:38:32 PM insanelikeafish: i see
        4:38:45 PM xxplatoniclove: yeah i gotta go get ready
        4:38:46 PM xxplatoniclove: bye
        4:38:47 PM insanelikeafish: later

        Anytime I've ever talked to Jursey about TWG, she's always lighthearted about it. Even when I had a vote on her last game, and I talked to her about it she was just like "ya rofl." This is why I find such a strong reaction coupled with the quick leaving suspicious. I've talked to a few of you about this, and I brought it up in the chat (which is still going on right now, get in guys). JurseyRider734

        NOTE: I wasn't going to vote until nearing the end of the day, but I want to hear what Jursey has to say about this.

        Comment

        • QreepyBORIS
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2003
          • 7454

          #79
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIV: Calvin and Hobbes

          Oh snap, double post.

          I apologize ahead of time for what I am sure will be a little incoherent, but my blood sugar's crashed now, so I might not make as much sense as I should.

          Well, I'm throwing a vote on nForcer for a few reasons. His post on page 4 (second from bottom) really felt weird to me in a few ways. He said that Afro was so right for thinking he was a green--now, that's enough to set off sirens in anyone's head. He has had no past experience as a wolf, and this is the sort of thing that you see from new wolves--a lot of hard-to-swallow proof that they are innocent (as in citing where other players said they might be human). It's an extremely unorthodox thing for a human to say--on the other hand, I could see a human saying it, but it just does not seem very likely to me.

          Then he says that he is going to be a pawn to Talisman. This is basically just being extremely spineless. It's an exuse for voting on bandwagons for the rest of the game, with the justification being that Talisman must be right. Instead of coming out and thinking for himself he's just hiding in the shadows, voting for whoever the crowd does in an attempt to blend in.

          Perhaps most glaringly of all, he says that he is going to purposely change his behavior. I cannot see a human saying this at all. Being a little bit of a crowd-pleaser is one (bad) thing, but this is a little bit more than being slightly spineless. There's not even a lot to delve into here; it's pretty out in the open.

          Then he proceeds to vote for an inactive, which does not say all too much except that it does not put him anywhere on the radar. A lot of people vote inactives on day one, so it doesn't mean awhole lot. An interesting thing to note, though, is that he is nearly as inactive as the person he voted for.

          The last paragraph seems bossy and forced. Condescending, unnatural, and utterly un-human.

          If only one of these things happened in his post, maybe I would not have voted for him, and only kept an eye out. But all that in just one post, with nothing to convince me that he is not a wolf in any of his later posts, makes it impossible for me not to vote for him.

          EDIT: Once again, people budge in and post in front of me. Not a double post, though, happily.

          Signature subject to change.

          THE ZERRRRRG.

          Comment

          • Kilgamayan
            Super Scooter Happy
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2003
            • 6583

            #80
            Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIV: Calvin and Hobbes

            Originally posted by Afrobean
            especially considering that Talisman himself told me that his password would be an easy bruteforce (then again, most of our passwords probably are)
            Speak for yourself.

            My vote is with HansSky for now. Maybe two votes with little time remaining will get him to say something, given one of them will apparently not change.
            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

            Comment

            • flypie743
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2004
              • 3210

              #81
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIV: Calvin and Hob

              HansSky-2 (Nforcer, Kilga)
              Nforcer-2 (Blahblah,Qreepy)
              Tps-1 (mattc)
              JurseyRider-1(FishFishRevolution)
              Tass-1 (Afrobean)

              9 people still need to vote. And some people need to still post.

              IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

              Comment

              • Tps222
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2004
                • 6169

                #82
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIV: Calvin and Hob

                Ok Matt, I guess the whole "I did bad on report card (well, 88 avg, but still) means no computer unless I find someway to get on" didn't fly with you. I am trying my best to stay my usual activeness. Anyways, I caught up on the thread, and have decided to vote Fish. If I am not mistaken, I remember Jurs always reacting that way to guessing 3 wolves. You shouldn't base your evidence off on people with their picks, it's supposed to be used as connectors between fellow wolves. I did try to ask you for your picks, but you signed off or something, I don't remember. It seems as you are stretching for a vote, and then placing someone general suspicion all around.

                I'm not sure if I will be available at all tonight, but I will try my best. If not, I will be on tomorrow, most definately.

                Comment

                • FishFishRevolution
                  GotR Creator
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 7251

                  #83
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIV: Calvin and Hob

                  FishFishRevolution: so, top 3
                  FishFishRevolution: right now
                  FishFishRevolution: what's this? hesitation from TPS?
                  TPS: What?
                  TPS: Top3 what?
                  TPS: Wolf picks?
                  FishFishRevolution: wolves, of course
                  TPS: I was el posting, sorry.
                  TPS: Going to have to be.
                  FishFishRevolution: haha, okay
                  TPS: Qreepy
                  TPS: Hans
                  11:15 AM
                  TPS: Afro
                  FishFishRevolution: rofl, if afro's a wolf, let's hope that eb's not blue
                  TPS: EB's not playing.
                  FishFishRevolution: yes he is
                  FishFishRevolution: 14. evilbutterfly (evilbutterfly87)
                  TPS: Oh, he was a late person.
                  TPS: You missed me in the chat last night.


                  The only time after that we talked about TWG was when we were talking about my brother joining up.
                  You shouldn't base your evidence off on people with their picks, it's supposed to be used as connectors between fellow wolves.
                  That's kinda why I was doing it, but since she failed to give any suspicions at all, and got super angry about, I voted her. And since when is Jurs someone who has just general suspicion? No one has even mentioned her.

                  Comment

                  • evilbutterfly
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2003
                    • 5784

                    #84
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIV: Calvin and Hob

                    Well well well, I just finished reading the thread. Also, Jurs was online, so I said something to her:

                    evilbutterfly87: Stop PMSing lol
                    xtrialanderror x: huh
                    evilbutterfly87: Fish voted you cuz you're like rawr >
                    evilbutterfly87: stop PMSing XD
                    xtrialanderror x: He was annoying me and that whole "TELL ME UR THREE TOP SUSPICIONS" that aperson and hans did two games in a row 3 games ago gets on my nerves
                    evilbutterfly87: hahaha
                    evilbutterfly87: plus PMS?
                    xtrialanderror x: No
                    xtrialanderror x: but seriously
                    xtrialanderror x: get your own ideas
                    xtrialanderror x: btw
                    xtrialanderror x: bye
                    xtrialanderror x signed off at 8:01:45 PM.

                    She doesn't usually just sign off to end convos. Hell, she rarely signs off ever, she usually has an away message up and is idle for inordinate amounts of time. She's acting weird, but I dunno if it's wolfy or she's just having a bad day or what. I still have no idea who to vote for. I've been focusing more on non-TWG things lately, and I think I'm a bit burnt out on TWG so I'll probably sit out some games (I think we all need to take some time off). Anywho, I dunno who to vote for and I only have 50 minutes left so....Jurs for PMSing.
                    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                    And I write the blog for their website.

                    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #85
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIV: Calvin and Hob

                      Jurs. I have no evidence of my own to add. I haven't talked to Jurs at all this game... purely based off of the interactions posted by Fish and eb. Definately seems out of character for her. Well, not out of character... just, her character outside of TWG vs her character inside of TWG.
                      RIP

                      Comment

                      • talisman
                        Resident Penguin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2003
                        • 4598

                        #86
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIV: Calvin and Hob

                        guys, 40 mins.

                        I will be voting near the end, don't wait for me to vote and then bandwagon off it. I want to see you all make your own justifications for your votes.

                        Comment

                        • JurseyRider734
                          lil j the bad b-word
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 7509

                          #87
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIV: Calvin and Hob

                          assfly because he's annoying me


                          When I tell you people i'm fucking sick of the PMS joke when it's not happening, I mean i'm fucking sick of it.

                          Grow up and get lives. You think I never have a reason to be angry at you idiots when you all (most) fucking piss me off.

                          ps, nice bandwaggoning, tass.
                          Originally posted by Arch0wl
                          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                          Comment

                          • flypie743
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 3210

                            #88
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIV: Calvin and Hob

                            JurseyRider-3 (FishFishRevolution,evilbutterfly, Tass)
                            HansSky-2 (Nforcer, Kilga)
                            Nforcer-2 (Blahblah,Qreepy)
                            Tps-1 (mattc)
                            Tass-1 (Afrobean)
                            FishFishRevolution-1 (Tps)
                            evilbutterfly-1 (JurseyRider)

                            Not voted: Nickadeemus, talisman, HansSky, lightdarkness, TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons

                            17 more minutes until deadline.

                            IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                            Comment

                            • nickadeemus
                              The spice must flow.
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 807

                              #89
                              So I was looking back at TWG XIII where jurs was a wolf. The second day she got accused and had a few votes racked up on her, she made a long calm post.
                              This post she just made is hostile and seems like she doesn't care that she is about to be lynched. Either because she sees she (omg) has no chance at saving herself and wasn't that interested to play anyway, or is not interested to stay alive as a human.

                              I did notice, that nforcer was being very helpful and talkative day one as a human in that same game, and the same goes for the last real TWG. This time, he has not tried to bring up any real evidence or much of anything that he has previously done as a human.

                              edit: removed extra url tag
                              Nice.

                              Comment

                              • lightdarkness
                                Summer!!
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 11310

                                #90
                                I'm being told to vote, yet I don't know who to vote for.

                                Everyone is jumping on jurs, which is werid, cause I've said the same thing she did earlier and I've been human at those times.

                                SO... I'm going to vote for hanssky, in a slight attempt to save jurs (check back in my older games for proof I've done that, <3 <3 jurs)

                                Comment

                                Working...