TWG XXII Postgame but not really.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kilgamayan
    Super Scooter Happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 6583

    #106
    Roasted Fanclub Chicken did use cardflipping but it only applied to blue deaths. Reds and greens died in exactly the same fashion.
    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #107
      EB cardflipped all roles in TWG XIII?

      Made it hard as a wolf ion my situation, but I can see how it can be fair normally.

      Comment

      • Kilgamayan
        Super Scooter Happy
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2003
        • 6583

        #108
        I hosted TWG XIII.
        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #109
          Guys: check out the new TWC thread up in the Announcements.
          RIP

          Comment

          • QreepyBORIS
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2003
            • 7454

            #110
            Nice. It will stay unlocked for further suggestions, right? I think this kind of thing really should stay open for all users to put suggestions forward in.

            Signature subject to change.

            THE ZERRRRRG.

            Comment

            • talisman
              Resident Penguin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4598

              #111
              eb the reason your cardflipping game stayed so close was because every break the wolves could possibly have gotten early on they got. How often does the seer come out to the master wolf? Plus I didn't know pms could be sent in ahead of time >_> and I thus completely bought the camping excuse.

              Comment

              • Tasselfoot
                Retired BOSS
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 25185

                #112
                I've decided... Tribal game and this game are both now on my spreadsheet, and are in the totals. They are listen with a yellow background, to signify their status as games ended pre-maturly.

                Reasons: Initially Kilga and myself both wanted Tribal game to count. Guido and Chardish said no... Blah never voted (but he was on the winning side, so I can only imagine). And, add to that the fact that on more than one occasion, Chardish has admitted to me that Alderoth had that game won and in the bag.

                So, as such, this game falls under the same category. The two closest non-wolves involved have both stated that the humans were screwed, as well as two players who were wolfed. Not to mention myself and Chardish both agree, and I'm assuming Kilga only didn't agree is the precident set by Alderoth, which is what he posted. And again, never polled Guido or Blah in the regards, instead I polled the players.... to which most gave either an unclear answer or didn't answer. Perhaps to cover the fact they agreed?


                So, they are now officially in my recordbook. And I'd like to see them put into the history thread, even if there are asteriks by them.
                RIP

                Comment

                • User6773

                  #113
                  Tribal game was aborted, not ended. It was aborted purely because most people didn't understand the concept of the game - that your tribe's supposed to be hidden. This was ended, for completely different reasons. It's kind of like Kilga calling Game 5 prematurely.

                  I liken the tribal game to a hypothetical TWG I, where some human asks "What's everyone's role?" and the 3 wolves come out. The game wouldn't be worth playing, nor was it really "won." Are you counting Inf on your list of won/lost games?

                  Also, the tribal game didn't have a number. I think everyone agrees that we're moving to 23 after this one.

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #114
                    So you ARE in favor of abortion! Aha!
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #115
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      eb the reason your cardflipping game stayed so close was because every break the wolves could possibly have gotten early on they got. How often does the seer come out to the master wolf? Plus I didn't know pms could be sent in ahead of time >_> and I thus completely bought the camping excuse.
                      Not only did the seer(dAnce) come out to the master wolf(Tps), but so did the gaurdian(me). All of this happened on day 1. That has got to be a testament to the skills of us all...

                      Except Tps of course.

                      PS just kidding, Tps is actually really good at TWG, he just waited too long to kill me (had he done so, he'd have never been lynched).

                      PPS I have no problems with these two failed games going on record. However, no wins should be recorded for either. That is why I think the next TWG should be 22 again.

                      Comment

                      • Tps222
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 6169

                        #116
                        See, Afro. I was debating whether or not killing you too early would get me lynched. I thought about if people would buy the whole "They are setting me up" thing. Then, I planned on killing you night 4 or 5, but the bad news of campng came up. I had to send 2 or 3 picks in advance, which really screwed me over. I originally had you the first night, and Tass the 2nd, in which I wish I stayed with. So, basically, if I didn't go camping; I would have had that game won easily.

                        Also, you are all making that game out to be some walk in the park that I screwed up. I wish Afro would post about the 100 hours of TWG conversation we had the whole 3 weeks. 3 WEEKS he was convinced I was a wolf, and I had to lie so badly it was killing me. At times I forgot what team I was on.

                        I'm really liking Mead's host idea, vote for him next game. [/ends non-detailed campaign]

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #117
                          Re: TWG XXII Postgame but not really.

                          Archived 5-21-2014 11:21 AM EST
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          Working...