TWG XXII Postgame but not really.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flypie743
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2004
    • 3210

    #46
    I'll run a Calvin and Hobbes game. It'd be hella sweet.

    IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

    Comment

    • JurseyRider734
      lil j the bad b-word
      • Aug 2003
      • 7507

      #47
      Would you be online enough to update it? rofl
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

      Comment

      • flypie743
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2004
        • 3210

        #48
        Yep because you only have to update like every 24 hours. Sorry I'm not active enough for the game

        IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

        Comment

        • User6773

          #49
          Flypie: would you write story for me if I hosted? Tag-team that mo-fo?

          Comment

          • flypie743
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2004
            • 3210

            #50
            Yea.

            Co-host 4 lyfe.
            But would you do a calvin and hobbes theme is the question because I wanted to do the story comic strip style if you know what I'm sayin'

            IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #51
              Originally posted by JurseyRider734
              Um i'm pretty sure I was the first to confront you about knowing you weren't the seer.
              You thought I was red though, so you clearly don't count.

              Comment

              • User6773

                #52
                Originally posted by flypie743
                Yea.

                Co-host 4 lyfe.
                But would you do a calvin and hobbes theme is the question because I wanted to do the story comic strip style if you know what I'm sayin'
                I'd run the election TWG idea I had earlier, the story's up to you.

                I take it you'd take C&H strips and edit in new text?

                My only requirement is that you don't use Comic Sans.

                Comment

                • flypie743
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 3210

                  #53
                  I take it you'd take C&H strips and edit in new text?

                  My only requirement is that you don't use Comic Sans.
                  Yes, and request granted. I hate that font.

                  Sounds good to me.

                  IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                  Comment

                  • lightdarkness
                    Summer!!
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 11310

                    #54
                    I think I'm gonna take a few game break, it's obvious to everyone that I lose interest. Besides, I think you'd all rather me work on awesome FFR stuff.

                    But the second Flypie hosts or writes that C&H game, I'M SOOO IN

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #55
                      I'm just really upset that things came to this.... considering tomorrow, October 26th, is the 1 year anniversary of when Chardish brought TWG to FFR... and I was looking forward to celebrating. Now I'm just bitter and pissed.


                      And, fuck keeping this quiet... Chardish and I have been talking for a good week on removing one member of TWC and replacing them with Talisman. And frankly, we just can't decide, because Blah and Kilga have so many things that aren't worthy of being TWC. I won't waste the time listing them. At this point, I'd be happy with both of them being removed... not because they are bad at TWG, because their attitude towards the game is not one that should be coming from a leader. Talisman is by far an excellent choice for obvious reasons... and I'd love to have TPS as another.

                      Expect serious changes to TWG to fix this attitude problem before the next TWG starts... be it TWG22 or 23. Some of you are such babies, and I'm sorry that the game had to end, I'm sorry for myself, for LD, and for those who actually wanted to play, for those who didn't curse and are ok with not cursing, for those who get excited to play every TWG. The best day I have every 2 weeks is getting that PM telling me what my role is, and the worst day of my fortnight is the day I get killed. Some of you need to stop for a few games and get that excitement back, bigtime.
                      RIP

                      Comment

                      • JurseyRider734
                        lil j the bad b-word
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 7507

                        #56
                        TPS? TPS?????????? ARE YOU SHITTING ME ROFL
                        Originally posted by Arch0wl
                        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                        Comment

                        • Tasselfoot
                          Retired BOSS
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 25185

                          #57
                          Yes. TPS.

                          He has played 14 games, only 4 people have played more: me, ld, kilga, and blah.
                          He is active in every game he plays.
                          He follows the rules.
                          He is trying new and creative strategies every game, setting an example of how TWG should be played.... even if some of them are not executed so well.
                          He is online often, he is intelligent enough, and he is fair enough to pass judgement and make rulings without bias.

                          So yes. TPS.
                          RIP

                          Comment

                          • alainbryden
                            Seen your member
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 2873

                            #58
                            The best day I have every 2 weeks is getting that PM telling me what my role is, and the worst day of my fortnight is the day I get killed.
                            aww...
                            ~NEIGH

                            Comment

                            • HansSky
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1925

                              #59
                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              pass judgement and make rulings without bias.
                              Something TWC is very good at.
                              hi

                              Comment

                              • JurseyRider734
                                lil j the bad b-word
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 7507

                                #60
                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                Yes. TPS.

                                He has played 14 games, only 4 people have played more: me, ld, kilga, and blah.
                                He is active in every game he plays.
                                He follows the rules.
                                He is trying new and creative strategies every game, setting an example of how TWG should be played.... even if some of them are not executed so well.
                                He is online often, he is intelligent enough, and he is fair enough to pass judgement and make rulings without bias.

                                So yes. TPS.
                                I'd rather have alain or Hans on TWC. When you think Tps, you don't think "good TWG player."

                                Just because you two are little sport fuck buddies doesn't mean he deserves to be on TWG. I don't think people who usually get lynched Day 1 or 2 should be on TWC.
                                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                                Comment

                                Working...