TWG XXII Postgame but not really.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • stretchypanda
    shock me shock me
    • Sep 2004
    • 4123

    #31
    RE: TWG XXII Postgame but not really.

    Whorli told me she was going to declare Q, Chardish, and me winners since we were so wronged by teh wolfs.

    Also, I feel very very sorry for any player who has been killed night one and had to watch his fellow players go on for several pages about how you are not a power player and therefore not worthy of being the Night One kill, and I apologize to anyone about whom I may have said those things. I was NOT killed because I revealed my role (I didn't), and I was NOT killed to confuse you people (well, I guess I could have been a confusion kill, however--) I was killed because Tass knows I'll kick his ass if we're on opposite teams. End of story. The wolves got the extra bonus of killing the seer, too. AND my night one seering was Chardish. How quickly would that game have been won, eh?

    And now this:

    I'm done with you babies. It seems like after every game someone has been offended and thrown a hissy fit. Afro did it last game, Eb boycotted games that Tass played (and eventually led to Tass being banned), people cried when I pulled a wolf victory after learning all the roles from my trusting mason, and now a few of you go and pull some shit like this. That was incredibly low and INCREDIBLY unfair to Whorli.

    Whorli shouldn't have had to explain her distaste for people breaking the swear filter, as breaking the swear filter is AGAINST FORUM RULES. She warned AP publicly, and I understand Alain was warned privately, and I don't care if Kilga was warned because he is a MODERATOR and should not only enforce the rules but FOLLOW them.

    You guys, I never ever play this game. I stopped after all the complaints about boyfriend/girlfriend hijinks, and that was fine with me because I have a lot to do with school and work and whatnot, but my good friend Whorli decided to host and there was no way I was going to miss out on that, and even though I didn't get a chance to play, I still enjoyed watching the mayhem (except for the aforementioned Panda-bashing), and then y'all go and ruin it. Way to punish Whorli for enforcing a rule to which no one seems to pay attention.

    Frankly, I just don't have time to put up with your bull. I suppose this isn't really a huge loss, since I rarely play anyway, but I certainly hope a few of you pay attention to what I have said and sprout a little emotional maturity.

    Comment

    • Kilgamayan
      Super Scooter Happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 6583

      #32
      Not my fault all but three people in that game were morons.
      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

      Comment

      • talisman
        Resident Penguin
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2003
        • 4598

        #33
        btw kilga I read the bms game and lol'd. jtwg is better than that... you're the only one there who knows what he's doing.

        Comment

        • Kilgamayan
          Super Scooter Happy
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2003
          • 6583

          #34
          Why do you think I preferred that one to this one? ;D
          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

          Comment

          • User6773

            #35
            Maybe we really do all need a break. Who knows.

            Comment

            • talisman
              Resident Penguin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4598

              #36
              dunno if we need a break... for the part of the game that was played it was well played and for the most part actively played. I'm still looking forward to a game with post minimums though.

              Comment

              • whorlichan
                Tiny Plastic Meat
                • Apr 2004
                • 669

                #37
                I admire Panda for not coming out and just yelling at all of you, which is what I wanted to do. And which I won't do, because you're really not worth the effort.

                It takes MORE TIME and MORE EFFORT to go back and BREAK the swear filter than it does to leave it alone. If you can't type without cussing, that's fine, but the swear filter is there to catch that. Honestly, does it make you feel really big and powerful to curse and swear (especially when it's every other word, Ap?) and make someone feel bad about asking you to stop?

                I was made to feel like an evil dictator for making this one request. I really don't believe I deserved that.

                Have fun with your games, guys. I'm joining Panda in the real world.
                Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
                First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
                My lame LJ
                My friend Cassie's amazing photography

                Comment

                • stretchypanda
                  shock me shock me
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 4123

                  #38
                  Let's go to Vegas, bby.

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #39
                    Now, first of all, I must say this. Hans also pegged me as green. Honestly, I don't see why more people didn't see that I couldn't possibly be blue (hello, why would I go after Tass so hard, then not seer him the next day?) yet also know that at the same time I couldn't be red.

                    Second, even with me in an alliance with him, there is still a good chance I could get Tass lynched (TWGXIX, anyone?). The only wildcard would have been LD. Definitely possible that he could have been lynched. Because of this, I think the game could have easily gone either way. Honestly, I don't think any side should count a win. We should just do a new TWGXXII.

                    Third, I'm mad that this ended. I wanted to see how my fake seer played out. Especially when it came to the point where I couldn't keep up the lie anymore.

                    PS +1 to ego for pegging Tass day 1. I knew it.
                    +1 to ego for faking blue, yet being green enough that no one cared.

                    Comment

                    • talisman
                      Resident Penguin
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2003
                      • 4598

                      #40
                      no on to XXIII, whorli should make the host signup thread or whatever. No need to do another XXII it doesn't matter that much.

                      (ps afro hans pegged you as green because tass did and he agreed with it... we were all discussing this in our chat).

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #41
                        Ok, so Hans had enough balls to confront me about it while Tass hid in the chat.

                        Suck it, Tass. Suck it dry.

                        Comment

                        • alainbryden
                          Seen your member
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 2873

                          #42
                          RE: TWG XXII Postgame but not really.

                          All I can say is sorry. I wasn't even thinking with that shit for brains comment. It was all my fault.
                          ~NEIGH

                          Comment

                          • JurseyRider734
                            lil j the bad b-word
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 7507

                            #43
                            Um i'm pretty sure I was the first to confront you about knowing you weren't the seer.


                            ps you guys suck X(
                            Originally posted by Arch0wl
                            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                            Comment

                            • vashthestampede0987
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 2997

                              #44
                              rofl, Shortest game in TWG history.
                              Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                              I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                              Originally posted by Synthlight
                              I hate myself.

                              Cheers,

                              Synthlight
                              xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                              xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                              Comment

                              • User6773

                                #45
                                Vash - you were never there for the Alderoth game

                                Comment

                                Working...