TWG XXII Postgame but not really.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flypie743
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2004
    • 3210

    #61
    Originally posted by JurseyRider734
    TPS? TPS?????????? ARE YOU &*#$ ME ROFL

    IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #62
      Jurs... it will be discussed amongst TWC. This is not an open forum for debate on the subject. I brought it up because i'm pissed off and needed to let it out. Decisions will be made, and all of you will be let known.
      RIP

      Comment

      • JurseyRider734
        lil j the bad b-word
        • Aug 2003
        • 7507

        #63
        Well if Tps is on TWC i'm not playing this game anymore rofl
        Originally posted by Arch0wl
        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #64
          Its attitudes like that that are why TWG has been going downhill the past few games... this game specifically.

          "If I don't get my way, I'm quitting... wah wah wah wah wah."
          RIP

          Comment

          • Afrobean
            Admiral in the Red Army
            • Dec 2003
            • 13262

            #65
            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            He has played 14 games, only 4 people have played more: me, ld, kilga, and blah.
            He is active in every game he plays.
            He follows the rules.
            He is trying new and creative strategies every game, setting an example of how TWG should be played.... even if some of them are not executed so well.
            He is online often, he is intelligent enough, and he is fair enough to pass judgement and make rulings without bias.
            Only thing Tps has on me is having played more games. Also, note that he doesn't try new things every game. He usually doesn't when he's red. Kinda like me.

            I wouldn't expect you to want me in TWC after me recent behaviour in the previous game's post game and the fact that you think I'm still mad about it (I'm not, by the way) though.

            PS TWC should definitely be democratic. Since when are councils totalitatian?

            EDIT:
            Originally posted by Tass
            "If I don't get my way, I'm quitting... wah wah wah wah wah."
            I didn't quit. In fact, no one quit except eb, who quit for unrelated reasons. He just didn't think the game was worth playing.

            Unless, of course, you're referring to this game. Then you're definitely right about people quitting. However, if you think they won't be back next game, I'd say you have another thing coming.

            Comment

            • Tasselfoot
              Retired BOSS
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 25185

              #66
              I was referencing Jurs' post above mine... perhaps you should check it out.
              RIP

              Comment

              • QreepyBORIS
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2003
                • 7454

                #67
                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                I'm just really upset that things came to this.... considering tomorrow, October 26th, is the 1 year anniversary of when Chardish brought TWG to FFR... and I was looking forward to celebrating. Now I'm just bitter and pissed.
                Hey, now that's the TWG spirit!


                Sorry about the swearing thing, I suppose (although uncontrolled and hilarious rage seems to be a part of TWG at this point). Oddly, though, I was not issued a specific warning. :P

                Signature subject to change.

                THE ZERRRRRG.

                Comment

                • Afrobean
                  Admiral in the Red Army
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 13262

                  #68
                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  I was referencing Jurs' post above mine... perhaps you should check it out.
                  Ok, I see. I thought you meant it as a general term defining the condition of the average TWGer lately, but you really just meant it to show how silly jurs is being by saying she'd quit.

                  Sorry for the misunderstanding (not like it really matters anyway).

                  Comment

                  • Tps222
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 6169

                    #69
                    I was so pissed off tonight, and this thread just made me laugh so hard, thank you all.

                    Afro, I have tried new stuff as a Wolf as well, PM's, getting myself guarded etc. I'm not as bad as a player as the general game sets me out to be, I do some dumb things here and there, but they all start out with a good plan, you have played with me enough to know that.

                    Now, when are host signups, I really want to get into the next game. I plan on being a little less of a spotlight whore, and stop distracting the team. I really don't feel like running for host either, I want to play.

                    Commenting on Whorli's game: The blue roles seemed that they could have worked out much better than I anticipated, and I would have signed up if it wasn't for my router frying. The game was very active the 1st two days, as they usually are. I'm just wondering as to why Tass dropped off everyone's radar. Was it the Chardish conversation that saved him? Even with that, you had no clue if Chardish was a wolf or not, you assumed him to be on your side. I don't understand how someone can almost get KitB, and then get 1 vote. LD played well, didn't suspect him. I really thought Jurs was a wolf, the way she reacted to the PM and all.

                    Comment

                    • nickadeemus
                      The spice must flow.
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 807

                      #70
                      For the record, I was enjoying the game going on and was fine with the "get kicked out for swearing rule." But if you're going to be strict, be strict (see: Hans pg. 8). Anyway, the reason I brought up the rule was because this game lost nearly 1/3 of it's players in a day due to the same rule that Aperson got a replacement for breaking. I had no intention of causing the game to end, but I guess that's what I get for blindly following Tass's rules.

                      Sorry to whorli and everyone else still interested in playing. Except Tass, because you called me a dick and a dumb shit. I'll give you a half-hearted apology if you don't get your stupid win.
                      Nice.

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #71
                        Originally posted by Tps
                        I was so pissed off tonight, and this thread just made me laugh so hard, thank you all.

                        Afro, I have tried new stuff as a Wolf as well, PM's, getting myself guarded etc. I'm not as bad as a player as the general game sets me out to be, I do some dumb things here and there, but they all start out with a good plan, you have played with me enough to know that.
                        That one was all me. I took a chance by planning that whole thing. It was even my idea in the first place. You just got lucky I was so willing to help you.
                        EDIT: I just realized what you meant by PMs. You were already dead at that point, so those don't count either. I am a bit curious what the "etc" is though.

                        Originally posted by Tps
                        Now, when are host signups, I really want to get into the next game. I plan on being a little less of a spotlight whore, and stop distracting the team. I really don't feel like running for host either, I want to play.
                        I'd also like to know when signups are. I plan on running again with the "no blue" game. And just so you all know right now, IT WILL BE BALANCED. I WILL MAKE SURE TWC MAKES IT BE SO.

                        Originally posted by Tps
                        Commenting on Whorli's game: The blue roles seemed that they could have worked out much better than I anticipated, and I would have signed up if it wasn't for my router frying.
                        Seer died night 1. Guardian died night 2. Psychic was in line to die night 3. The blues were annialated before they even knew it had happened. That truly is the one downside to this game. The blues didn't get a chance to do much of anything.

                        Originally posted by Tps
                        The game was very active the 1st two days, as they usually are. I'm just wondering as to why Tass dropped off everyone's radar. Was it the Chardish conversation that saved him? Even with that, you had no clue if Chardish was a wolf or not, you assumed him to be on your side. I don't understand how someone can almost get KitB, and then get 1 vote. LD played well, didn't suspect him. I really thought Jurs was a wolf, the way she reacted to the PM and all.
                        I was thinking of voting Tass today. He told me to maintain suspiciousness of him in the thread, but I really was still a bit wary of him, and with him in the alliance, I had no choice but to really play along anyway.

                        Comment

                        • stretchypanda
                          shock me shock me
                          • Sep 2004
                          • 4123

                          #72
                          Honestly, guys, TWC members should be decided by the players. Yeah, you guys probably don't trust half the players here to make good decisions, but while you dictate and interpret the rules, no rule beyond the very basics has been passed without significant influence from the players. In fact, without the outstanding (until recently) interest in this forum, there would be no need for a governing body.

                          Let there be a nominating period, let the nominees accept or reject their nominations, even let the nominees campaign, and then let the players decide who should represent them.

                          Comment

                          • Kilgamayan
                            Super Scooter Happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 6583

                            #73
                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            And, $*%# keeping this quiet... Chardish and I have been talking for a good week on removing one member of TWC and replacing them with Talisman. And frankly, we just can't decide, because Blah and Kilga have so many things that aren't worthy of being TWC. I won't waste the time listing them. At this point, I'd be happy with both of them being removed... not because they are bad at TWG, because their attitude towards the game is not one that should be coming from a leader.
                            You're just bitter.
                            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                            Comment

                            • QreepyBORIS
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2003
                              • 7454

                              #74
                              Now I am beginning to remember how the TWC appointed themselves.

                              I remember thinking that was really stupid and a little unfair. So I'll go with Panda on this one.

                              Signature subject to change.

                              THE ZERRRRRG.

                              Comment

                              • Kilgamayan
                                Super Scooter Happy
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2003
                                • 6583

                                #75
                                Also, I have a feeling you'd love to cite my attitude this game. Maybe next time people won't tell me to forget about my JCulture essay (y helo thar 25% of my grade) or forget about helping with the personal problems of close friends in order to focus on this game. I'm sure you wouldn't take kindly to it either if you were in that situaiton.

                                I was all set to sit down and read the whole thread through this afternoon because I had nothing important to do (that couldn't be put off until tonight, anyway) but I got booted and that was that.

                                EDIT: I was also intentionally emulating ap in the chat (albeit on a lower level) because I figured people could use it since more people find him entertaining than not given what I've seen people say.
                                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                                Comment

                                Working...