TWG VII Postgame Banter

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #121
    my support.... give a free spot to the MVP from the past game (if a free spot is to be given...). if the MVP is being done away with, then there shouldn't be anyone to get a free spot. obviously the person who unlocks the thread will get a spot regardless (if they want one).

    and panda: i can check the PM that i sent to ld/eyespew, i don't remember what exactly i sent them from who, but everything i sent to them was 100% related to TWG. i edited/chopped out anything not related to TWG. so, no need to point the ridiculous finger at me. lastly, i would be delighted to have you on my team, when i am back from the sidelines.
    RIP

    Comment

    • alainbryden
      Seen your member
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2003
      • 2873

      #122
      If possible, I'd like to reserve a spot for when n00bs with 30 posts, no names, are ejected from the TWG8 signups.
      ~NEIGH

      Comment

      • Squeek
        let it snow~
        • Jan 2004
        • 14444

        #123
        I don't know what Chardish intends to do as he is STILL away... but as for me, I've prepared my scripts, just in case. The pre-game is written and Day 1 is being written as we speak.

        As for me, if I were Chardish, I'd probably say goodbye to DDRadicted and nforcer06164, but possibly consider M-A-C as an acceptable player. You two need to remain in the junior leagues, I'm afraid. Kefit, Alain, and Cypher have all missed signups due to the lack of timezone coordination (again) and deserve a chance.

        Oh, also, people still alive in the jTWG should not be accepted into this TWG. Trying to play two roles at once for these people will probably get them killed in both games. Which would then put all three of the possible eliminations out in one way or another.

        As a candidate for host, I will be in cahoots with Chardish until this is sorted out.

        ~Squeek

        PS - After much deliberation, I am removing the role of Seer and replacing it with Psychic. Nothing else has changed.

        Comment

        • blahblah18
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2004
          • 1662

          #124
          so basically we're playing the same game 2 times in a row
          but for now... postCount++

          Comment

          • GuidoHunter
            is against custom titles
            • Oct 2003
            • 7371

            #125
            That's why Cypher needs to host.

            --Guido


            Originally posted by Grandiagod
            Originally posted by Grandiagod
            She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
            Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

            Comment

            • blahblah18
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2004
              • 1662

              #126
              well he would be if you chose to actually play guido...
              but for now... postCount++

              Comment

              • User6773

                #127
                Figuring out how to deal with this while I fetch a bowl of delicious ice cream. I have ideas.

                Comment

                • Squeek
                  let it snow~
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 14444

                  #128
                  Originally posted by blahblah18
                  so basically we're playing the same game 2 times in a row
                  Uhh, no.

                  Was game 1 different from game 2? Were the roles different? (Hint: Answers = Yes, No)

                  I'm sticking with what works until I can figure out something cooler. My idea doesn't work with Cypher's idea. I can't break the teams into three.

                  OK?

                  ~Squeek

                  Comment

                  • Kefit
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2003
                    • 1517

                    #129
                    Originally posted by chardish
                    Figuring out how to deal with this while I fetch a bowl of delicious ice cream. I have ideas.
                    Dammit, now you have made me want ice cream

                    I propose that the problems be solved with a game of e-pin the tail on the donkey.


                    Originally posted by seinno
                    and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?

                    Comment

                    • blahblah18
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 1662

                      #130
                      brilliant idea forum VP.. now go get the royal forum donkey for them to e-pin
                      but for now... postCount++

                      Comment

                      • User6773

                        #131
                        I'm doing this.

                        Host gets free go at next game because host manages signups for the next game usually.

                        ddradicted is out cause I question his ability to play.

                        This leaves 15 players. Cypher is in for expressing intent. Squeek has offered to up his game size to 18, and Alain and Kefit are thus in for expressing their intent as well.

                        Lupin
                        Whorli
                        Jursey
                        EB
                        Tsuteto
                        Afro
                        TPS
                        Flypie
                        Chardish
                        LD
                        Blah
                        nforcer
                        Roopert
                        M-A-C
                        Kilgamayan
                        Alain
                        Kefit
                        Cypher

                        Take it, Squeek.

                        Comment

                        • Squeek
                          let it snow~
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 14444

                          #132
                          Got it, Chardish.

                          The pre-game is typed and presently being revised to accomodate for 18 instead of 16. The game includes:

                          1 psychic.
                          1 guardian.
                          4 masons.
                          4 wolves.
                          8 regular humans.

                          I will post the pre-game thread tomorrow and ask a mod to immediately lock it. Nobody is allowed to post in the pre-game thread until I can actually distribute the roles. This is likely the only time I will ask a mod indirectly, even though odds are good I'll be asking one directly tomorrow anyway. I give you the authority to lock the post tomorrow without consequence, for ANY mod.

                          Oh, and to prove right now that this is totally random:

                          This page allows you to generate randomized sequences of integers using true randomness, which for many purposes is better than the pseudo-random number algorithms typically used in computer programs.


                          1, 16. Refresh all you want and you'll continuously generate random numbers. I am not hand-picking anything.

                          Feel free to PM or AIM me if you want to discuss my rules, since they are slightly different.

                          Once again, I am going to bed now and NOT posting the thread until tomorrow afternoon. It's 4:20 am and I really want to sleep, considering the fact that my boss woke me up 3 hours into my slumber Tuesday morning to tell me to come in early.

                          Cypher, I'll hold off on the next one and let you run it, OK? Just don't force me to play in it...

                          ~Squeek

                          Comment

                          • HansSky
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 1925

                            #133
                            Noooo...I wanted in, but both sign ups were bad for me. Ugh...oh well.
                            hi

                            Comment

                            • Tsuteto
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2004
                              • 1312

                              #134
                              I got in. The sign-ups lasted only like... not even five minutes each time. Insane? Oh yeah. But it was still awesome.

                              Comment

                              • flypie743
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 3210

                                #135
                                Guys, I still don't think that alive jTWG players should be allowed in this one. I mean wasn't the whole point of jTWG to train future TWG players? They haven't even finished one game yet!

                                IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                                Comment

                                Working...