TWG VII Postgame Banter

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lightdarkness
    Summer!!
    • Jul 2003
    • 11310

    #106
    Originally posted by Kilgamayan
    So people who can post in locked topics get a guaranteed spot?

    rofl.

    That's fair.
    Not quite.

    I just stated that because I was going to be unlocking the topic, obviously I would grab a spot.

    Notice I didn't put my name down offcially?

    Comment

    • Kilgamayan
      Super Scooter Happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 6583

      #107
      Yeah, but chardish did.
      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

      Comment

      • lightdarkness
        Summer!!
        • Jul 2003
        • 11310

        #108
        Originally posted by Kilgamayan
        Yeah, but chardish did.
        Well....

        Chardish is Chardish. He brought TWG to FFR, I wouldn't be opposed to it.

        Comment

        • Kilgamayan
          Super Scooter Happy
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2003
          • 6583

          #109
          So that makes him above the rules?

          If the guy who's laying the ground rules down doesn't want to follow them, why should the rest of us?
          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

          Comment

          • blahblah18
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2004
            • 1662

            #110
            why must we always fight... can't we have one family dinner together without this? Kilga you're forum president, don't stand for this crap! lol
            but for now... postCount++

            Comment

            • lightdarkness
              Summer!!
              • Jul 2003
              • 11310

              #111
              I'm not the boss, take it up with Chardish.

              Comment

              • Kilgamayan
                Super Scooter Happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2003
                • 6583

                #112
                Yeah, that'll accomplish something.
                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                Comment

                • GuidoHunter
                  is against custom titles
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 7371

                  #113
                  Fine. New rule: Last game's host is guaranteed a spot in the next.

                  I think it's fair. I suppose it didn't exist simply because nobody would have a problem with it. Whatever.

                  Regarding anyone else, though, I don't think anyone should have a spot saved for them, as that's completely unfair. Of course, I don't think anyone disagrees with me here.

                  Oh, and I remembered something else that should have tipped me off...when the whole Tass v. Afro thing was going on, stretchy kept saying "they're saying exactly the same thing" over and over when it was quite obvious that they weren't.

                  --Guido


                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                  Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                  Comment

                  • Kilgamayan
                    Super Scooter Happy
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 6583

                    #114
                    Actually, I'm still of the mindset that the first night kill should get an automatic spot in the next game.
                    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #115
                      Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                      Actually, I'm still of the mindset that the first night kill should get an automatic spot in the next game.
                      I agree fully with this. I still feel bad for all the people I helped to kill (cypher and eb... I was lynch'd before anymore).

                      Comment

                      • Squeek
                        let it snow~
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 14444

                        #116
                        I'm opposed to the "Host = free pass" idea, but in favor of the "First-night kill = free pass" idea.

                        It sucks not even being able to play, ok? Not that I've ever experienced it, but it does suck. Cypher SHOULD get a free pass, but he's a candidate. It's complex, that's for sure.

                        ~Squeek

                        Comment

                        • stretchypanda
                          shock me shock me
                          • Sep 2004
                          • 4123

                          #117
                          Originally posted by GuidoHunter

                          Oh, and I remembered something else that should have tipped me off...when the whole Tass v. Afro thing was going on, stretchy kept saying "they're saying exactly the same thing" over and over when it was quite obvious that they weren't.

                          --Guido

                          http://andy.mikee385.com
                          I guess I appreciate the overwhelming trust you put in me. It was you, however, who once said, "Had I been a wolf, I would have killed you in a heartbeat."

                          Comment

                          • CypherToorima
                            Boss of all bosses
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 2452

                            #118
                            woops

                            Missed sign ups >.<

                            My brother had just gotten off the computer. Oh well. If I don't make it, I don't make it =/
                            I'm a figantic gaggot

                            Comment

                            • Kefit
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2003
                              • 1517

                              #119
                              I was considering signing up for this game.

                              Yeah, I know that I said I wouldn't play again after game six, but I liked the way that game seven went, and it looks like game eight is heading in a good direction too.

                              Looks like I missed the sign-ups though (LD, a little hint: When you say you will open the sign-ups at 11:00pm eastern, do it FFR time. Thats the only time we all have to go by. As it is, all of the spots were filled ten minutes before it was even 11:00pm FFR time). Ah well.

                              Oh, and yes, being wolfed night one really does suck. I am in full support of the person wolfed night one getting automatic entry into the next game, but I suppose I am just a tad biased on this matter.


                              Originally posted by seinno
                              and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?

                              Comment

                              • alainbryden
                                Seen your member
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 2873

                                #120
                                It is now exactly 11:00 EST and the signups are locked and full. BS. Cypher should host and others should be allowed in. End of story.
                                ~NEIGH

                                Comment

                                Working...