TWG VII Postgame Banter

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • evilbutterfly
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2003
    • 5784

    #46
    Originally posted by HansSky
    a few(2) games
    No. A few is 3. 2 is a couple.

    And how about let's stop arguing about whether he should be banned from hosting. A temp ban from the game is fine with me, but I think the hosting should be left to vote as usual. He can try and host, but if nobody votes for him (and from the looks of it, people won't) then oh well, he won't host.
    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
    And I write the blog for their website.

    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

    Comment

    • lightdarkness
      Summer!!
      • Jul 2003
      • 11310

      #47
      24 people will be chaos.

      Too many humans, will take to long, to many wolves will guarentee victory.

      16 is the perfect number.

      And I said retarded because she said "I have some tricks up my sleve" or whatever. She won't tell me what the storyline will be about, nor what roles will be involved. Thats why I called it retarded.

      If Tass gets banned, I doubt I will play, because I personally don't like the way the others that want to host are approaching. Perhaps if flypie says what she plans on doing, i'll vote/play. But until then, count me out.

      Comment

      • Kilgamayan
        Super Scooter Happy
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2003
        • 6583

        #48
        Stop trying to pass this game off as if the entire process of setting it up and playing it revolves solely around you and/or Tass.
        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

        Comment

        • lightdarkness
          Summer!!
          • Jul 2003
          • 11310

          #49
          Originally posted by Kilgamayan
          Stop trying to pass this game off as if the entire process of setting it up and playing it revolves solely around you and/or Tass.
          Um, it doesn't.

          I just don't like the way it's going to be played. It's not like others will follow.

          Comment

          • evilbutterfly
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2003
            • 5784

            #50
            The 24 person game will have 3 teams, if I understand correctly. There won't be too many wolves, there will be more confusion and more fun, I think.
            So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

            In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

            So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
            And I write the blog for their website.

            Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

            Comment

            • lightdarkness
              Summer!!
              • Jul 2003
              • 11310

              #51
              Well then, people need to explain how they would run the game, because just hearing bits and pieces from various sources doesn't help

              Comment

              • roopert
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2004
                • 149

                #52
                If you find 24 ACTIVE people then it will work fine. Sign-ups last less than an hour these days. Finding 24 is easy. Find 24 good players is a bit more challenging.

                Comment

                • User6773

                  #53
                  Excuse me, LD? Flypie won't tell you what she has planned because she wants it to be a surprise. You therefore assume she's going to screw everything up and you claim that "she said it's going to be retarded."

                  You're being very, very aggressive about this. Squeek has even just put in his bid for host as well.

                  I propose that Tass be banned for the next 2 games from either playing or hosting. All in favor, say aye. All opposed, say nay.

                  Emccky is also guilty of sharing private communications from me with others as well. I propose that he be banned for the next 2 games as well.

                  I'm not going to make claims about who should and shouldn't be allowed to vote but if you're not a TWG regular it would be in your best interests to keep your mouth shut.

                  I vote YES on 2-game ban for Tass.
                  I vote YES on 2-game ban for Emccky.

                  If you want a longer ban period, make your beliefs known and if there's enough support, we'll adopt that timeframe instead.

                  Comment

                  • lightdarkness
                    Summer!!
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 11310

                    #54
                    Nay for Tass, Yay for Emccky.

                    I don't care what you think, I'm not voting for something I don't know about. Would you vote for a president that said "Vote for me, trust me, i'll be good."

                    Stop fucking jumping on my back.

                    Comment

                    • User6773

                      #55
                      Originally posted by lightdarkness
                      Would you vote for a president that said "Vote for me, trust me, i'll be good."
                      No, but I wouldn't call her ideas "retarded" until I had heard them.

                      Comment

                      • flypie743
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 3210

                        #56
                        YES for emccky.
                        YES for Tass.

                        IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                        Comment

                        • whorlichan
                          Tiny Plastic Meat
                          • Apr 2004
                          • 669

                          #57
                          I'm not going to vote on this--two games and a bias does not really give me the right mindframe to do so. I will let you all know that if Tass is allowed to host his game (whether next, or in two games, or whatever) it sounds like an excellent idea and I will be joining it if I can make the sign-ups in time.

                          I haven't played in the last several games because I've been busy (moving across the country and starting at a new school take up loads of time) but I do want to come back and join more TWGs when I'm settled. Yay for wolfdom!
                          Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
                          First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
                          My lame LJ
                          My friend Cassie's amazing photography

                          Comment

                          • eyespewgreekfire
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2003
                            • 372

                            #58
                            Yes for Tass, Yes for Emmccky
                            And, LD, if you ever host a TWG again, how about Family guy theme?
                            It would fit perfectly with tass's lone wolf idea also, with stewie being wolf. A bit of writing skill and we have utter hilarity. (yes I know this is semi off topic)

                            Comment

                            • HansSky
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1925

                              #59
                              YES for Tass.
                              YES for emccky.
                              hi

                              Comment

                              • CypherToorima
                                Boss of all bosses
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 2452

                                #60
                                ld, how do you know 16 is the "perfect number" We've played once with 21, it was a bit drawn out, but there weren't 3 teams. I've sent Chardish my basic outline. Once he posts it, you'll have your explination.
                                I'm a figantic gaggot

                                Comment

                                Working...