TWG VII Postgame Banter

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lightdarkness
    Summer!!
    • Jul 2003
    • 11310

    #61
    Originally posted by CypherToorima
    ld, how do you know 16 is the "perfect number" We've played once with 21, it was a bit drawn out, but there weren't 3 teams. I've sent Chardish my basic outline. Once he posts it, you'll have your explination.
    I've said before, I think 24 is too many.

    k?

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #62
      Originally posted by Afrobean
      My thoughts on Tass being banned from the next TWGs: I think a ban should be indefinite. He's cheated in the past and still done it this game. I really don't think Tass should be allowed to play unless he convinces the hosts that he's not going to cheat anymore.
      No one else seems to share this opinion, though.

      Whatever though 2 games of not hosting and not playing is ok with me. Two games for emccky sounds fair too.

      Comment

      • blahblah18
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2004
        • 1662

        #63
        LD you're missing the point.. read the sticky man... you don't nkow the ideas yet for the TWG's cuz we were told specifically not to advertise them.. chardish will list each person that wants to host and his/her idea when signups open... you got your sneak peek at mine/cypher's though.. basically its 24 people 3 teams, so there are 2 killings a night... game time is exactly the same and usually 1 day quicker actually.

        This is tough for me but if these are the choices I will vote
        YAY tass (but I think for the second game he can try hosting, doesn't mean yhe'll be chosen)
        YAY emccky (although I think it should only be a 1 game suspension considering Tass got a warning at least)
        but for now... postCount++

        Comment

        • roopert
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2004
          • 149

          #64
          I vote yes for Tass and no for emccky. This was emccky's first offense and the game didn't change for what he tried to do thanks to EB.

          Comment

          • eyespewgreekfire
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2003
            • 372

            #65
            I think afro does have a point. This is strike 3 for tass and cheating. 1. Looking at whorli's PM
            2. Letter games with Chardish 3. The deal with LD in this game. Although a permaban is rather harsh, and I personally think 2 games is fine for now, I think that if tass cheats ever again, permaban. He takes winning too seriously, at the expense of the game.

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #66
              This was emccky's first offense and the game didn't change for what he tried to do thanks to EB.
              Good point. I'm changing my vote for emccky to no penalty. However, my vote for Tass to be banned from the most possible games still stands.

              Comment

              • alainbryden
                Seen your member
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2003
                • 2873

                #67
                I think Tass, LD and Emmcy are wolves.

                oh wait.

                and I obstain my vote.
                ~NEIGH

                Comment

                • lightdarkness
                  Summer!!
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 11310

                  #68
                  Originally posted by alainbryden
                  I think Tass, LD and Emmcy are wolves.

                  oh wait.

                  and I obstain my vote.
                  Your attempt at humor failed.

                  Comment

                  • Tsuteto
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2004
                    • 1312

                    #69
                    Meh, probably the only part I read of this game was between Afro and Tass, their PM thing. It was quite funny.

                    Must... sign up... for next game. I'm going to kill somebody if they post the times during my school hours.

                    Comment

                    • Omeganitros
                      auauauau
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 8897

                      #70
                      Originally posted by Tsuteto
                      Must... sign up... for next game. I'm going to kill somebody if they post the times during my school hours.

                      I've been there, man. I've been there...

                      Comment

                      • roopert
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2004
                        • 149

                        #71
                        Funny, me too . I'm pretty sure they have remedied that though.

                        Comment

                        • Tsuteto
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2004
                          • 1312

                          #72
                          Originally posted by roopert
                          Funny, me too . I'm pretty sure they have remedied that though.
                          Doubtful. I mean, everyone lives in different timezones. That and they have different things to do throughout the day.

                          Comment

                          • CypherToorima
                            Boss of all bosses
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 2452

                            #73
                            I think ld needs a nap
                            I'm a figantic gaggot

                            Comment

                            • lightdarkness
                              Summer!!
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 11310

                              #74
                              Originally posted by CypherToorima
                              I think ld needs a nap
                              Shut the fuck up, you have no idea what i'm dealing with.

                              Comment

                              • Tsuteto
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2004
                                • 1312

                                #75
                                Originally posted by lightdarkness
                                Originally posted by CypherToorima
                                I think ld needs a nap
                                Shut the $*%# up, you have no idea what i'm dealing with.
                                No, but we can wonder

                                Comment

                                Working...