TWG VII Postgame Banter

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • evilbutterfly
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2003
    • 5784

    #136
    Well, that wasn't clear from the start, so we can't really make it a rule. When the official rules are written up, may be that will be included.
    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
    And I write the blog for their website.

    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #137
      Chardish assured that poeple who were playing jTWG would not be turned away from TWG8. I can understand not allowing ones in future games, but Chardish already said it was ok.

      Comment

      • evilbutterfly
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2003
        • 5784

        #138
        Exactly. It wasn't in the rules before, but in the future, it shouldn't happen ever.
        So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

        In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

        So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
        And I write the blog for their website.

        Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

        Comment

        • flypie743
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2004
          • 3210

          #139
          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Chardish assured that poeple who were playing jTWG would not be turned away from TWG8. I can understand not allowing ones in future games, but Chardish already said it was ok.
          Yes, I know this. I am speaking of future games, sorry for the confusion.

          IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

          Comment

          • Squeek
            let it snow~
            • Jan 2004
            • 14444

            #140
            I'm not kicking anybody out; not after I just spent two hours on this PM situation, OK?

            They'll be going out in just a few minutes now. Be patient. Every player that is in the list on the official topic is playing. If they leave...I have problems.

            ~Squeek

            Comment

            • flypie743
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2004
              • 3210

              #141
              I never said to kick anyone out. I am talking about future games.

              IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

              Comment

              • HansSky
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 1925

                #142
                Hey thanks guys. I know this all came about because I didn't make sign ups. I really appreciate it guys.









                I hope you didn't take me seriously.
                hi

                Comment

                • roopert
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2004
                  • 149

                  #143
                  WELL GAME VIII SURE WAS A BLAST

                  Comment

                  • User6773

                    #144
                    Originally posted by roopert
                    WELL GAME VIII SURE WAS A BLAST
                    Talk about it in its postgame thread. Kthx.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #145
                      Re: TWG VII Postgame Banter

                      Archived 5-9-2014 3:09 PM EST
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      Working...