I think he looks bad enough on his own merits I don't see how syhto night kill does anything
the main wagons at eod were gradiant and sunfan. syhto put a last minute vote on sunfan. with gradiant flipping town, voting like that to protect a wolf partner is off the table. if syhto is town too, perhaps the wagon on sunfan was clean? i dunno. i only see it as incriminating
i could be wrong about sunfan. i'm just paranoid after last game where we both read each other incorrectly, so i'm hesitant to try to lynch him.
Originally posted by MixMasterLar
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
I haven't pushed hard on any lynches because I don't fucking know anything this game, and its my fault. This is because I am town who is playing up the creek without a paddle.
To prove sunfan was talking out his butt and not me.
Source is classics man. I'm sure I could dig up a few more (fairly certain there was one in WIFOM)
Point is this isn't some phantom occurance and I think it's a bad habit he has as a wolf.
========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by Charu
Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collie
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by roundbox
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Originally posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Originally posted by TWG Ike
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
the main wagons at eod were gradiant and sunfan. syhto put a last minute vote on sunfan. with gradiant flipping town, voting like that to protect a wolf partner is off the table. if syhto is town too, perhaps the wagon on sunfan was clean? i dunno. i only see it as incriminating
I can agree with this reasoning, but you are the weakest on the wagon to me. Why did you initially vote him again?
Comment