TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #2641
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    'ight. you go blind 8)
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #2642
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      IM NOT A NOBODY OK
      I was wrong, sorry.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #2643
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        While closing all my tabs of pre's posts, I realized I missed some multiquote buttons. I'm not going back. My case is well enough I think.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #2644
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          Who else thinks ind is wolf for not voting.


          Who else thinks all three wolves were on me?
          :thinking:

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          Who else thinks piccolo is a better father?
          this is a pretty easy agree
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #2645
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            maybe now celery will stop bellyaching about thinking im wierd me

            I can't be scum or SK if Tps is the hider and hid behind me because then he would die.
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #2646
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              I'm not too far off of what you want to do, blind
              I do think Prec is more likely to be the last wolf than the sk (we have one)

              I think if the wolves wolfkilled their own (TPS is the only valid wolf candidate for this plan to not be completely, absolutely disgustingly a terrible idea) last night then that's just like

              a really, really, really bad idea because they were both pretty clear, and I probably would've lynched Precarious and inD and then lost, and I definitely think that Precarious just gets hard lynched in that scenario today
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #2647
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                he voted for Xiz
                yeah i like the timing of his declaration-of-intent too, because it distinctly put xiz in the lead

                also he'd been throwing xiz into teams and stuff all day

                sth doesn't feel quite right about all three wolves being on blind but the xiz voters just feel good in ways

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #2648
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  I just had a pretty big post get deleted so I'll just make it shorter

                  Tps needs to claim his hides from other nights.

                  I am never lynching blind
                  I am never lynching fg
                  Celery is probably not a wolf, but he is my prime SK choice. I will elaborate more on this later if I need to, I'm not lynching him today though.
                  inD is probably not a wolf at this point, sorry blind. If he was a wolf, he would've voted you and not worried about the words he was typing at EOD. Some small things like pointing out that it might be beneficial for Tps to not claim his exact role are things that I don't think he would do as a wolf that were protown.
                  Precarious came around on fg and blind being the wolves at the same time that Xiz did, or at least it felt that way to me. We know from last game that they're fine making the same pushes together and that Precarious can make empassioned cases on towns when he wants to.

                  So my order for what I want to do today starts with Tps claiming the hides from previous nights, and I'll go from there.
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #2649
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'm not too far off of what you want to do, blind
                    I do think Prec is more likely to be the last wolf than the sk (if we have one)

                    I think if the wolves wolfkilled their own (TPS is the only valid wolf candidate for this plan to not be completely, absolutely disgustingly a terrible idea) last night then that's just like

                    a really, really, really bad idea because they were both pretty clear, and I probably would've lynched Precarious and inD and then lost, and I definitely think that Precarious just gets hard lynched in that scenario today
                    ebwop again
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #2650
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Tps222
                      After a long day of travel I now have internet connection (and I was promoted at work today so I got caught up celebrating a bit lol whoops)

                      I'm caught up now. I am the hider and I hid behind sunfan last night.

                      I need to pass out now but I will be on early tomorrow PST to see what's going on.
                      congrats on the promotion btw
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #2651
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Tps222
                        After a long day of travel I now have internet connection (and I was promoted at work today so I got caught up celebrating a bit lol whoops)

                        I'm caught up now. I am the hider and I hid behind sunfan last night.

                        I need to pass out now but I will be on early tomorrow PST to see what's going on.
                        tps and sunfan are town
                        wolves either played tps' game or hit a SK vest

                        i'm wondering if freezin ramping up softing d2 has anything to do with wolves realizing an SK was in the game, but there's only a few things that would remove a kill in this setup: either they nk tps n1 fsr or they hit someone who doesn't die. in the latter case the flipped wolves could have been pushing the SK, who from yesterday would appear to be blind or fg

                        RRHTTTT

                        gunsmith
                        hider
                        7x vt
                        sk
                        2x mafia goon
                        1x mafia joat

                        alive: sk, maf joat, hider, 4x vt

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #2652
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          we have to have either an sk or a vig for that kill. freezin claimed something, so i bet the town wouldn't vig him. we prolly have a serial killer

                          so if the only prs we have is gunsmith and hider, then we have 4 T's, which would mean that we don't have an sk?

                          something's up
                          hrep drep?

                          i'm lynching any vig claim

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #2653
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            Who else thinks ind is wolf for not voting.


                            Who else thinks all three wolves were on me?

                            Who else thinks piccolo is a better father?
                            i don't

                            it's possible but feels wrong, because it doesn't square with xiz feeling like the day's shrug lynch, and even though prec was casing you earlier, the bigger move onto you didn't come til later

                            who?

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #2654
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              sometimes you're gonna derp
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #2655
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                maybe now celery will stop bellyaching about thinking im wierd me

                                I can't be scum or SK if Tps is the hider and hid behind me because then he would die.
                                yop

                                i was like "what about inv immune" but that's not a thing in this setup

                                also it seems wolves used their roleblock already bc they could have just roleblock+killed tps if they really wanted him gone

                                Comment

                                Working...