keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
we are on page 3 according to my book b/c looking through a million pages is annoying so upping the postcount per page helps a lot w/ that
TWG isn't a book, it's more of a run-down library of incorrectly placed books on a shelf not following any system. Some players are their own books, some in different languages or without a cover or any label, and then you come across a player who is like a soup can with the ingredient's label scratched off in between books named "mahogany hard wood floors for dummies" and "romantic era music of Germany"
keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Comment