TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #1381
    Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

    I'm not SK
    I would have voted olimar by now if I did and tried harder
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #1382
      Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

      aka I despise how this game is ending
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #1383
        Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

        I don't like this much either

        olimar
        I doubt anything else will happen

        If one of you two is sk, then gg
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #1384
          Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

          I think star left for the night so I don't see any other course unless you really think it's her round
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #1385
            Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

            I don't know if this clears roundbox or not cause he kinda disappeared
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #1386
              Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

              Well cleared like he already was anyways but like even more definitively
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #1387
                Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                I like talking to myself

                Hi viewers I hope you all are well
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #1388
                  Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                  I'm not SK
                  this game would have been over immediately
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #1389
                    Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                    olimar is not even voting so it looks like my fate is sealed
                    I heard you're bringing muffins, celery
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #1390
                      Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                      Yeah costco has some nice double chocolate ones

                      I was asked to get a bunch of chips and such too, if there's anything specific you want let me know
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #1391
                        Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                        I'm not 100% locked on olimar if you're wanting to make a case on star, seeing as it seems you really think olimar is a miss, but it would have to be pretty damn good
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #1392
                          Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                          the dead can flame me but I'm too busy to go into tinfoil land to even care
                          probably gonna accept this lynch as is even though I wish I could have done more for town

                          missing data points just rubs me the wrong way
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #1393
                            Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                            tinfoil is more from olimar's dumbtelling and weirdness and less of star's commitment
                            I think star's comment of writing over 10k words is pretty convincing though
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #1394
                              Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                              I can't remember if I vocalized the tinfoil I had on star or not, that was before this double phase I think around the time when I was on you, but it ended up being really silly and more of a "I have 200iq for thinking this" kind of thing

                              It boiled down kinda to her playing too perfect to be town almost, but the saying goes that if someone acts really town, they're probably just town
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #1395
                                Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                                do I end the game now celery
                                I don't think the other two players are coming back
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...