TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #1366
    Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

    I was preparing dinner
    I'm willing to remove all suspicions I have from celery based off of his more recent post and just the fact that he missed last eod, lmao
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #1367
      Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

      Originally posted by Olimar12345
      No, it’s a “fuck you” do the dense-ass human team.
      see
      Originally posted by Celirra
      He's also lately started to resort to anger
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Olimar12345
        FFR Player
        • May 2018
        • 0

        #1368
        Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

        It’s not worth my time trying to help if 90% of the argument for me being 3P is inactivity-based.

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #1369
          Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

          it's not though, a lot of it is because you're also being untownly even now lol

          you still havent done jack shit all game even despite being "active"
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #1370
            Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

            also maybe stop being a dick when you get called out
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • star-crossed
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2017
              • 476

              #1371
              Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

              As of my last post I have written 10.8K words in this thread........and frankly most of my ideas have turned out to be completely incorrect
              twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #1372
                Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                isnt it like 3am for you star
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #1373
                  Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                  I'm probably gonna vote at like 10 server before i pass out for what its worth
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #1374
                    Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                    and currently looking like it'll be olimar
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #1375
                      Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                      looks like I have to agree with olimar then to force a kitb unless star moves her vote
                      I don't think I'll agree with olimar

                      however I have a sneaking suspicion of star
                      probably not gonna matter tho
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #1376
                        Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                        does my suspicion have basis? hardly
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #1377
                          Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                          can you elaborate on your suspicion more?
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #1378
                            Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                            no it's garbage ignore me
                            I don't have enough time to investigate or even substantiate any claim
                            100% ignore me and bash me at AN if you need to
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #1379
                              Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                              like the big thing with olimar being SK is the lack of night kills that we've been questioning every single night
                              idgi
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #1380
                                Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                                im gonna bash you at AN unless we win
                                and probably even if we lose
                                but especially if you're sk
                                cause friends dont deceive friends
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...