TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #1261
    Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

    On an off topic olimar feels worse now than before
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #1262
      Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

      Posting to clarify my decision. If there is no lynch, no kill. No lynch will be off the next day phase.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #1263
        Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        Posting to clarify my decision. If there is no lynch, no kill. No lynch will be off the next day phase.
        Idk if I like this it feels sided against town
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #1264
          Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

          Should we assume olimar won't read anything we say the rest of the phase and use that to maybe analyze if he's town or wolf
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Olimar12345
            FFR Player
            • May 2018
            • 0

            #1265
            Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

            I still think we should go for the no-lynch today. If anything, it buys us more time to consider our options.

            Comment

            • Olimar12345
              FFR Player
              • May 2018
              • 0

              #1266
              Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

              Originally posted by Celirra
              Should we assume olimar won't read anything we say the rest of the phase and use that to maybe analyze if he's town or wolf
              r00d

              Comment

              • star-crossed
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2017
                • 476

                #1267
                Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                Sorry, I thought it was worth a try to see if the SK would kill anyway if I said they had to eventually.

                I mean, maybe they still will.
                twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #1268
                  Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                  What if someone gets themselves modkilled

                  Like it's scummy strategy but it gives the same result kinda
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #1269
                    Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                    Either way I'm ok with no lynch still
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • star-crossed
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2017
                      • 476

                      #1270
                      Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      What if someone gets themselves modkilled

                      Like it's scummy strategy but it gives the same result kinda
                      13a) Intentionally modkilling yourself for strategic reasons is not permitted and may warrant additional punishment.
                      Originally posted by Olimar12345
                      r00d
                      By the way, why did you think it was a worse idea to try to hang the SK instead of a mafia yesterday?
                      twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                      Comment

                      • star-crossed
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2017
                        • 476

                        #1271
                        Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                        Like, you clearly understand today that the game is still going because we have to hang them, yes? So why did the order matter to you at the time?
                        twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #1272
                          Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                          Oh oops

                          Also I don't think that was directed to me was it, cause I don't remember saying that we should go for wolf not sk?
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • star-crossed
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2017
                            • 476

                            #1273
                            Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                            No, I was asking olimar.
                            twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                            Comment

                            • star-crossed
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2017
                              • 476

                              #1274
                              Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              I think curry and rice is a really, really misguided town
                              Um...when you were voting Cel, was it entirely due to think Cel was the SK? If you were assuming that Curry was town, who did that make the mafia most likely? I am trying to understand your frame of mind, for voting Cel and leaving it in kitb.

                              (I am also still wondering why you did not vote Curry during the end of the d1, when you could have saved yourself and your town lean of funnygirl. I asked about this on Day 3 but I do not think you ever answered)

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              more on this "CRAZY" theory

                              so curry has had me as his top wolf pick for a bit now, and I was thinking of a line I used to defend myself about him as a line he could use to defend himself from me

                              so he's had me at the top of his spooky scale for a while now. there was one death last night: zoshi
                              at this point in the game, a killing power wants to get rid of another killing power because of how close the game is. curry, if he was wanting to get rid of his highest scumlean, he would just blast them.
                              both players COULD have stacked on Zoshi, but I think both killing powers go after each other at this point. If curry was convinced on me, I'd be dead. his vote on me supports this; I have never, at any point in the game, had a vest. curry would be 100% positive on my alignment if he shot a vest of mine, but he didn't, because he didn't shoot, and I don't have a vest.

                              soooo

                              yeah
                              is curry actually town???
                              What do you think of this now that we know Curry is a mafia? Just that he shot Zoshi?
                              twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #1275
                                Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                                The longer a read sits in my head, the less comfortable I get. I usually havr a problem giving up on my initial hunches and suspicions and it happened right there.
                                My vote for Cel was an SK vote.
                                As for Zoshi dying, I am not 100% sure. There was also a world that I didn't consider where both scum had vests and only one broke, making the night safe for the last killing power. Not sure if this influences anything, but it's something to consider.
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...