TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • star-crossed
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2017
    • 476

    #1351
    Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

    Originally posted by Olimar12345
    I mean tbh, who would do that? You’d be up for an insta next phase after a performance like that.
    Sorry, what do you mean by this?
    twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

    Comment

    • Olimar12345
      FFR Player
      • May 2018
      • 0

      #1352
      Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

      To clarify (for star):

      Originally posted by roundbox
      the problem with looking at my KITB vote is that I had a chance to swap onto curry and rice to vote him, instead of putting my own head into the guillotine. I made like what, 3 posts after I saw ind's vote? why the hell would I do that if I had a whole 3p game to lose? yes, I get this is wifom, but get real
      If you had changed your vote in that minute you had left in order to avoid death, I would think that would be a huge consideration for the next phase’s lynch. Firing at the last second is already a shady thing to do.

      Comment

      • star-crossed
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2017
        • 476

        #1353
        Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

        Originally posted by Olimar12345
        I mean tbh, who would do that? You’d be up for an insta next phase after a performance like that.
        I...don't even know where to begin with this statement. I mean, I know you know that town would have been in a really dicey position if any town had been hanged yesterday, since that is a reason you gave to defend yourself.

        I do not get at all why you are including these over the top italics when refuting a statement you have so little idea of the context about. It does not seem genuine to me.

        Plus this is really easy for you to say when you haven't voted anybody for the entire game.
        twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

        Comment

        • star-crossed
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2017
          • 476

          #1354
          Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

          Olimar

          Because the people that knew him best both said he was likely SK.

          Because I think round had more reason to vote to save himself as an SK than as a town at the end of Day 3.

          Because I do not get where the kill went on N2 in particular if Cel is SK.

          Because I believe I spoke too soon in saying the conversations going on did not mean much for people's role, because I really sus olimar's line of thinking in #1343 and #1346. Him claiming to be feeling that strongly about how people have voted, does not fit with the fact that that is not something he has looked at at all in this game.

          Because he barely gave leans until there were no more mafia left, and his manner of giving them lately to me does not really fit with his claim on D0 that he doesn't know where to start with giving them on people he does not know.

          Because I will not pass out this time without having a vote placed.
          twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #1355
            Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

            Can I know where roundbox and olimar are at?
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #1356
              Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

              Don't vote though just bold or say it
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • Olimar12345
                FFR Player
                • May 2018
                • 0

                #1357
                Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                Originally posted by star-crossed
                I...don't even know where to begin with this statement. I mean, I know you know that town would have been in a really dicey position if any town had been hanged yesterday, since that is a reason you gave to defend yourself.

                I do not get at all why you are including these over the top italics when refuting a statement you have so little idea of the context about. It does not seem genuine to me.

                Plus this is really easy for you to say when you haven't voted anybody for the entire game.
                Ffs he said he thought curry was misguided town. Who would turn around and vote off someone they thought was town like that? What would have happened if he had flipped green? I am capable of reading believe it or not.

                Comments are in bold:
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                Olimar

                Because the people that knew him best both said he was likely SK.
                This point is invalid because 1 Noc is bad and 2 both Noc and curry were wolves. I shouldn’t have to spell it out for you that wolves want humans to kill humans.
                Because I think round had more reason to vote to save himself as an SK than as a town at the end of Day 3.
                I addressed this above.
                Because I do not get where the kill went on N2 in particular if Cel is SK.
                And his is my doing...how? Ignoring inactivity (from all parties) it’s entirely plausible that a shield was hit or a target was doubled. Knowing where the kill went doesn’t help us anyway.
                Because I believe I spoke too soon in saying the conversations going on did not mean much for people's role, because I really sus olimar's line of thinking in #1343 and #1346. Him claiming to be feeling that strongly about how people have voted, does not fit with the fact that that is not something he has looked at at all in this game.
                Again, see above.
                Because he barely gave leans until there were no more mafia left, and his manner of giving them lately to me does not really fit with his claim on D0 that he doesn't know where to start with giving them on people he does not know.
                Um for starters there are no wolves left, so leans will be thin. The difference between d0 and now is huge, big points being that here are a lot less players left, there have been more posts, votes, etc. made to read, the list goes on.
                Because I will not pass out this time without having a vote placed.
                Debatable.
                I’m still thinking about he possibility of Celira. Round, care to weigh in on my post about them?

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #1358
                  Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                  I'm still waiting for the fruits of olimar's supposed reading of the thread
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • star-crossed
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2017
                    • 476

                    #1359
                    Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                    You are ignoring so much other contezt. Curry had voted round HOURS before anybody else voted. It is also not really a surprise from inD's overall reads on the game (from D2 onward) that he ended up voting for Curry as the most likely mafia, with two minutes left. The only unusual aspect of the situation really, was that neither Cel nor I voted. But round had spent a large portion of the day arguing that Curry was the most likely mafia, so turning around and arguing Curry was a town, was actually harmful to rb's short-term survival.
                    twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                    Comment

                    • Olimar12345
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2018
                      • 0

                      #1360
                      Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                      I guess we have to since your “fruits” of reading the thread is about to cost us the game.

                      Comment

                      • star-crossed
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2017
                        • 476

                        #1361
                        Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                        I do not really get what kind of gobshite you think I am, with your point by point responses. It is very tilting. Of course some of the theories in that post are not "your doing" directly. But part of why I am voting you, is by process of elimination.

                        I also already addressed why I think each scenario of the missing N2 kill does not make much sense for me with Cel as an SK in another post, or seems less likely relative to what others may have done. But I think I am more willing to consider being wrong on that, than being wrong on round at this point. After many hours of thought, I am fairly set on olimar as more sus than round. If you have more of a case to make I would certainly listen.
                        twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                        Comment

                        • Olimar12345
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2018
                          • 0

                          #1362
                          Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                          Eh I’ve lost interest. Kill me if you want, idgaf anymore.

                          Comment

                          • star-crossed
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2017
                            • 476

                            #1363
                            Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                            It is also worth noting that the SK is an enemy of the mafia team as well, and I do not think they have much reason to lie about who they sus as being SK in the majority of cases. It is an avenue for them to actually figure things out in an honest way. It is basically by this logic that I decided olimar was not likely to be on ffa's mafia team.
                            twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                            Comment

                            • star-crossed
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2017
                              • 476

                              #1364
                              Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                              Originally posted by Olimar12345
                              Eh I’ve lost interest. Kill me if you want, idgaf anymore.
                              Is this an admission that you are sk?
                              twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                              Comment

                              • Olimar12345
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2018
                                • 0

                                #1365
                                Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                Is this an admission that you are sk?
                                No, it’s a “fuck you” do the dense-ass human team.

                                Comment

                                Working...