TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Olimar12345
    FFR Player
    • May 2018
    • 0

    #1246
    Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

    uh okay everyone give me a tl;dr why i shouldn't vote for you

    also who's voting who so far

    whats going on

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #1247
      Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

      You could at least pretend to give a shit lol
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • star-crossed
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2017
        • 476

        #1248
        Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

        This is making my head hurt a lot.

        I think that Haku (who sused Curry) makes a lot of sense as the mafia team's kill on the first night. Because Curry admitted to be planning to hang Manti D1 at the start of it because Manti looked bad for trying to save ffa, I think that Manti was not blocked. Which means that whoever was blocked on the first night, very likely at least lived to D1. (One weird thing though, is that Manti's ability actually had the biggest chance of stopping a kill because it was both a block and a save, but that's not something Curry ever talked about as possibly being why there was a missing kill).

        I have a theory that the mafias may have blocked funnygirl on the first night. That could be why it was not obvious who she suspected, why she did not care that much about dying, and why on D2 Curry started to be more suspicious of an inactive SK.

        Due to Curry's lack of talking about Cel on D3/framing the "fake inactive" SK argument being about only me, I do not think Curry or raeko ever targeted Cel with a block or kill. If there is reason to believe Curry likely shot somebody who was bulletproof, then I think Cel is town.

        Probably the most confusing thing is why Curry mainly was trying to hang rb specifically on D3, and why he seemed to have such rigid ideas of who could be a mafia versus SK for his suspicions. (For instance, I think he could have argued that I had a chance of being mafia, because I defended raeko, plus Psycho had no way of saving ffa...) I actually do not really get if he would have thought it was a better idea to be hanging the SK or a town at that point, and without knowing that it's hard to say what his intent was with pursuing rb.

        I feel like my thoughts are kind of going in a thousand different directions and it's hard to spool them all together...
        twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

        Comment

        • Olimar12345
          FFR Player
          • May 2018
          • 0

          #1249
          Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

          Okay, so it looks like we're just looking for the 3p now (it's my goal to actually vote/participate this phase). Things I just noticed from reading the last few page (make-shift sus. list I guess):

          RB
          Originally posted by roundbox
          did vigi let inD fake claim this whole time
          wtf?
          olimar asleep at the wheel???
          RB's reaction was pretty big here, seems town. Completely contrasts Celira's reaction.

          Celira
          Suggesting no lynch would give us time and slow down the 3P, so that seems pretty town. While I'm not used to that being an option (it isn't a thing we do on NSM) I agree that doing so would be statistically the better option today. We could get more posts to read/base our next lynch on and with the night kill we would have a higher percentage of hitting the target (1/3 chance as opposed to today's 1/4, especially since both lynches would have a game-ending effect).

          Although, if we do this, what's stopping the 3P from not doing a night kill? Seems like they could just intentionally not kill someone in the night and get the same odds for the next phase, essentially prolonging the game for no reason.

          Star
          Classic wolf (3P in this case) first phase post in which you ended up contributing to the problem but said you should have gone with your gut (the found wolf).

          more later if I can remember.

          Comment

          • star-crossed
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2017
            • 476

            #1250
            Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

            Originally posted by Olimar12345
            Although, if we do this, what's stopping the 3P from not doing a night kill? Seems like they could just intentionally not kill someone in the night and get the same odds for the next phase, essentially prolonging the game for no reason.
            I am going to ask if somebody is forced to make a choice in this case, or if it really does go on forever. Because if it is the latter then that is annoying.
            twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #1251
              Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

              Can't lose if the game never ends!!!!!
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #1252
                Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                Maybe it's like chess where if we do the same thing 3 phases in a row it's a stalemate
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • star-crossed
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2017
                  • 476

                  #1253
                  Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                  We cannot actually make a plan with a draw. After 3 nights the SK has to kill or it will be a random one. So I think it does make sense to not hang anybody, and hopefully they will save us the time of going through it 3 times. I do not want to insta it though.
                  twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                  Comment

                  • star-crossed
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2017
                    • 476

                    #1254
                    Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                    I think I will go ahead and no lynch though. Because of my time zone I should not be the last one voting for it anyway.
                    twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #1255
                      Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                      Friendly reminder not to Insta the no lynch eh
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #1256
                        Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        We cannot actually make a plan with a draw. After 3 nights the SK has to kill or it will be a random one. So I think it does make sense to not hang anybody, and hopefully they will save us the time of going through it 3 times. I do not want to insta it though.
                        Proof on the 3 nights thing?
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #1257
                          Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                          Is that uh

                          A slip
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #1258
                            Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                            Actually idk how it would be
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • star-crossed
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2017
                              • 476

                              #1259
                              Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                              Umm, I do not think I am allowed to quote proof.
                              twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                              Comment

                              • star-crossed
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2017
                                • 476

                                #1260
                                Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                                Based on my understanding of the forum rules I do not really think I can say more about this, sorry.
                                twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                                Comment

                                Working...