TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #1336
    Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

    ok nevermind yeah my bad, but I think the mechanically clearing of roundbox can still stick
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #1337
      Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

      are you dead set on sticking with roundbox, star? it kinda puts me in an awkward spot considering it's looking like Olimar is gonna vote me, which forces me to go for who you think it's gonna be, unless roundbox will side with me against olimar
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • star-crossed
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2017
        • 476

        #1338
        Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

        Unvote

        Despite my gut feeling I am starting to agree that, given all the SK had to do to win at that point is basically to get two people hanged that are not them (if the mafia is included in that), even if he is self conscious about seemiing like he knows Curry was mafia or vice versa, a 1/3 chance of losing outright is not worth people maybe reading you more town for not saving yourself
        twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

        Comment

        • star-crossed
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2017
          • 476

          #1339
          Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

          Originally posted by Celirra
          are you dead set on sticking with roundbox, star? it kinda puts me in an awkward spot considering it's looking like Olimar is gonna vote me, which forces me to go for who you think it's gonna be, unless roundbox will side with me against olimar
          I had not read this when I wrote my last message, for what it is worth.

          I have no idea who olimar is going to vote. With his last comment I thought he may be gearing to vote for round
          twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #1340
            Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

            Ohhh
            I see what you meant kinda

            Roundbox worrying that if he was gung ho for Curry, it was like he knew too much supporting that

            I think its a bit of a stretch but not impossible, and explains the panic with trying to get InD on board with him, though I think if that was the case he would've not just waited until the very last second
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • Olimar12345
              FFR Player
              • May 2018
              • 0

              #1341
              Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

              Brief defense post/response

              Your wolf story is a flawed comparison because I am not pushing solely for you. You simply posted a weird/suspicious message that I asked you to clear up which you never did, then proceeded to look worse about it. Logically, I have to peruse this until a better option is made clear. I would have suspected anyone who acted like that. You would have done the same in my position.

              Also, I only made mention of this “dumbtell” in my response to star’s post.

              Lastly, just so it’s clear I call most people a bitch when they act like it; it doesn’t mean I’m particularly mad. No hard feelings, right?

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #1342
                Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                just wanna make note olimar was here then poofed again

                roundbox has been here a while too so I'm excited for a long boi post
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #1343
                  Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                  nvm he didnt poof sorry
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Olimar12345
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2018
                    • 0

                    #1344
                    Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                    Ack, ninja’d a lot. Brb reading more.

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #1345
                      Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                      Originally posted by Olimar12345
                      Lastly, just so it’s clear I call most people a bitch when they act like it; it doesn’t mean I’m particularly mad. No hard feelings, right?
                      I could've called you a fucking jackass for throwing the game for us if you are town by neglecting the game so much, but even if that is true I wouldn't call you that nor do I think you are one. Don't try to justify things after the fact as you have been doing solely, especially when your time could be better spent actually analyzing the game and providing thoughts on that, rather than just covering your ass
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Olimar12345
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2018
                        • 0

                        #1346
                        Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                        Idk, I would have definitely called me a fucking jackass if I were you

                        Comment

                        • star-crossed
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2017
                          • 476

                          #1347
                          Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          Ohhh
                          I see what you meant kinda

                          Roundbox worrying that if he was gung ho for Curry, it was like he knew too much supporting that

                          I think its a bit of a stretch but not impossible, and explains the panic with trying to get InD on board with him, though I think if that was the case he would've not just waited until the very last second
                          Yeah, that is basically what I was trying to say. Just because the theory of Curry being town seemed so sudden, and his reasoning for it relied on round himself not having a vest. However, I am not sure it is worth the risk really, because he as sk only needs one more lynch besides himself to win.
                          twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #1348
                            Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                            the problem with looking at my KITB vote is that I had a chance to swap onto curry and rice to vote him, instead of putting my own head into the guillotine. I made like what, 3 posts after I saw ind's vote? why the hell would I do that if I had a whole 3p game to lose? yes, I get this is wifom, but get real
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • Olimar12345
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2018
                              • 0

                              #1349
                              Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                              I mean tbh, who would do that? You’d be up for an insta next phase after a performance like that.

                              Comment

                              • star-crossed
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2017
                                • 476

                                #1350
                                Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                                I feel like olimar is mainly poking and prodding only at things that have just happened recently. I am....not really convinced people will play that much differently, in this situation, no matter the role, because every individual loses when they get hanged, and there is not that good of reasoning against anybody. If it should be obvious to me who is the sk from today, it is not to me anyway.
                                twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                                Comment

                                Working...