TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #1216
    Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

    did vigi let inD fake claim this whole time
    wtf?
    olimar asleep at the wheel???
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #1217
      Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

      WHAT IS THIS GAME
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #1218
        Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

        yeah I should have voted curry last phase and went with my gut

        if I'm going with my gut, celery is SK

        man if I was right about this game earlier I'll feel cool about myself
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #1219
          Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

          I'm drunk, he's was claire. Sorry
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #1220
            Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            I'm drunk, he's was claire. Sorry
            PHEW
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #1221
              Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

              Comment

              • star-crossed
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2017
                • 476

                #1222
                Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                Hi, I am very very sorry I fell asleep and did not vote. I was starting to be feeling that I had stronger reasons to suspect Curry than roundbox as a mafia, but I was very afraid of hanging a town because it could mean town loses. So I felt better waiting for ind. I am glad it randomized to how I probably would have voted anyway, but I still feel it was a huge mistake and I am sorry. I will learn from it for next time, to just vote, because I could change it later.

                Because there are so few leads on who could be SK I do think it could be helpful to not hang anybody and then try tomorrow. The only real problem with that that I can see, is if olimar is a town and lives, his vote is more needed. I saw him reading the thread at the end of the last day, and he did not even say anything.

                Something interesting is that I think on the second day, Curry claimed he thought the SK was being blocked. But by yesterday he was leaning that the SK was an inactive (which I thought was sus, because it pushes the blame for that away from him, and I do not think his stated reasons for it were that great). But I am wondering what he actually believed about the SK versus what he thought would sound good to us, and if there is anybody he had extra info about. I will go through his posts again later on.
                twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #1223
                  Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                  Is everyone in agreeance we should no lynch this phase or are you really dead set on me being sk roundbox
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #1224
                    Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                    @star I don't think you can take currys words too to heart sadly... At least for me I don't get the grounds for believing sk is an inactive especially because it implies olimar is so

                    The only thing I can think of that supports it is if he's inactive and that's ultimately the reason ind survived, because there wasn't a ton of fanfare around the claim per se other than occasional mention again... but that would imply that curry didn't target ind either


                    Uh actually I kinda fucked myself with that logic cause i guess it's entirely possible that olimar was literally afk a whole night phase and didn't submit a kill which is why there was only one kill too a couple phases ago, and wasn't for ind
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #1225
                      Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                      Anyways round it's hypocritical to say seeing as i gunned for you as wolf a lot, but don't tunnel too much into me as sk eh, have backups so in the case that you do hang me in the end and we lose, you look smart by at least having a plan b (Unless you're the sk in which case you're playing well by tunneling me and carry on, good job)
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #1226
                        Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                        I couldve sworn I saw olimars name at the viewing list an hour ago but I might've been misreading due to tired
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #1227
                          Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                          I'm not too bull headed to no lynch and reading more is always an option for me. Just know that we need more no lynch votes than other player votes otherwise bad things happen
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #1228
                            Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                            I like star's observation about curry musings of an inactive SK. I have seen olimar peek into the thread several times as well so it's not a completely farfetched idea
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #1229
                              Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                              Wait, indheart died
                              SK not completely brain afk
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #1230
                                Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

                                It's just really frustrating we're out a complete data point because someone hasn't posted in two phases
                                Really kills my vibe
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...