Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
If you die in this game, you lose even if your team wins.
It makes sense that no one wants to post to avoid being judged and possibly at risk of being a target.
I can kind of see why OoTC:On could have been interesting with the dynamic of this thread.
I'm waiting to see everyone posts a few things before deciding to do anything about this game.
There's just not really enough general participation yet from everyone to have a good grasp of what should be done.
There's still 6 players that didn't post once.
We're probably going to have more action tomorrow.
TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
I love how it's already deadLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
It's a secret, but I'll tell it you only you
Hee hee heeLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
You wanna know what else is like garbage?Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
FFR loading like garbageLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
I would like to see RB make a I am a survivor and not a wolf post
That'll be niceLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
Don't give yourself away, partner.
MML is on the prowl, and he means business!Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
haku i meant nightkilled hi haku i'm fuckin drunk or something i mean not really but i should stop posting because i'm just spamming the thread. ill feel good about my post count as long as no one brings up my shit posting. greg intimidates me so i will comply
My role is that of a survivor and not a wolf
hope everything gets better greg ilyLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
oh i misread lul
maybe i won't get nightkilled anyways cuz im useless (sun)
wolfies have to decide between getting rid of actual players or silly old me hehehHELeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
I can't read properly which already has been proven 3 times by the first hour of this game.
Also, hi.
I encourage you to do that post that thesunfan asked for in the first page.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
Jk i wanna say hi to someone hiLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
i wasn't the first to say that im sleepy good night
have a donut (o)Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
God dammit I want to live for more than one day for once... I have substance before I could even shitpost.
Haku how could you have that interpretation if I'm lynchproof? lynch!=night kill
First.Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment: