TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    I love how it's already dead
    If you die in this game, you lose even if your team wins.
    It makes sense that no one wants to post to avoid being judged and possibly at risk of being a target.
    I can kind of see why OoTC:On could have been interesting with the dynamic of this thread.
    I'm waiting to see everyone posts a few things before deciding to do anything about this game.

    There's just not really enough general participation yet from everyone to have a good grasp of what should be done.
    There's still 6 players that didn't post once.
    We're probably going to have more action tomorrow.

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I love how it's already dead

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    It's a secret, but I'll tell it you only you

    Hee hee hee

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    You wanna know what else is like garbage?

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    FFR loading like garbage

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I would like to see RB make a I am a survivor and not a wolf post

    That'll be nice

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Don't give yourself away, partner.

    MML is on the prowl, and he means business!

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    dfr can I lynch you

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    haku i meant nightkilled hi haku i'm fuckin drunk or something i mean not really but i should stop posting because i'm just spamming the thread. ill feel good about my post count as long as no one brings up my shit posting. greg intimidates me so i will comply

    My role is that of a survivor and not a wolf

    hope everything gets better greg ily

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    oh i misread lul

    maybe i won't get nightkilled anyways cuz im useless (sun)

    wolfies have to decide between getting rid of actual players or silly old me hehehHE

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
    Haku how could you have that interpretation if I'm lynchproof? lynch!=night kill
    I can't read properly which already has been proven 3 times by the first hour of this game.

    Also, hi.

    I encourage you to do that post that thesunfan asked for in the first page.

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Jk i wanna say hi to someone hi

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    i wasn't the first to say that im sleepy good night

    have a donut (o)

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    God dammit I want to live for more than one day for once... I have substance before I could even shitpost.

    Haku how could you have that interpretation if I'm lynchproof? lynch!=night kill

    First.

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    At Haku:

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Oh so it is, Haku. I recalled DPB but missed you

    Carry on
    Talking to/about Charu and not you.

    Leave a comment:

Working...