TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I wonder if there's a rule somewhere about heavily spamming a thread for the purpose of spamming.

    meh.
    I believe that's up to the mod to decide.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I guess you can always argue that you did it for the extra vote so it has a purpose.

    My bad.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I wonder if there's a rule somewhere about heavily spamming a thread for the purpose of spamming.

    meh.

    Leave a comment:


  • Red Blaster
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    My favorite post of this game so far:

    Originally posted by Tokzic
    Oh god this is the signups thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • Red Blaster
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Dashoe93 just went live on twitch btw

    Leave a comment:


  • Red Blaster
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I'm probably going to spam later because I want to self-vote twice.


    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    If you know what I mean.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    If you know what I mean.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I'm probably going to spam later because I want to self-vote twice.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    So do you think a wolf is more likely to attempt to get the double vote?
    More than likely the wolf will find a good excuse to post absolutely nothing and pull out the "I was actively here" card.

    It's dumb, and this stupid "challenge" is dumb

    Leave a comment:


  • Red Blaster
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Charu
    ...That wasn't explicitly stated were to happen in the sign ups
    antonarch

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    So, y'know, just being me

    Leave a comment:


  • Red Blaster
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I think it's safe to assume you both rolled Players.
    So do you think a wolf is more likely to attempt to get the double vote?

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    ...That wasn't explicitly stated were to happen in the sign ups

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I tried copying code, but my FFR crashed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    No, I'm just following the random challenge

    Leave a comment:

Working...