TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Arntonach
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    The idea was to spark conversation in thread (ya know, back when the game had OOTC) by rewarding such while punishing people for lurking too much. Instead, it's a shitshow. Guess that's why you guys can't have nice things. I will revoke the reward and keep the punishment, but now I have to rework the challenges so there's no more gaffes. Shit, Jeff's got it tough. :l

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    K.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    J.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    F. \o

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    H.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
    Dee

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    G.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    Ya think? My mood went to shit because I realized I'd either have to stop giving a shit about the game and not re-read when I get back, or actually give a shit and read the alphabet x100. So, yes, I'm not happy. Not sure if this game is worth it anymore tbh. Lemme go double check how long this challenge lasts for.. If it's til EoD then I don't even know.. fucking hell.
    #not my problem

    Kappa

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    F. \o

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    dammit E

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Dee

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Charu
    Ya think? My mood went to shit because I realized I'd either have to stop giving a shit about the game and not re-read when I get back, or actually give a shit and read the alphabet x100. So, yes, I'm not happy. Not sure if this game is worth it anymore tbh. Lemme go double check how long this challenge lasts for.. If it's til EoD then I don't even know.. fucking hell.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    D. btw

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I figured if I can't win this game, I may as well just give you all cancer.

    Leave a comment:

Working...