TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #16
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

    Originally posted by Charu
    Like I'm super surprised town didn't just hop on.

    But I guess Backpack was very very scared... or something.
    ok real talk you can't in one breath give me shit for insta'ing one day and then give me shit for not insta-ing the next day


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #17
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

      sorry roundbox I'm a little mad you changed the votecount, even if it was 1.1 votes at start of day I think the outcome would have changed


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #18
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

        but I can't be too mad, I brought this on myself


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #19
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

          Welp that sucks.

          I'm proud I had some decent reads overall.

          I will never fight my own lynch with an overwhelming amount of votes coming my way if I'm town. It isn't worth the effort because without claiming, I doubt anyone would reconsider at that point.

          gg wp was a fun game

          Don't ever use my past meta again you hear?





          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #20
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

            Oh yeah


            Hey Mashi:



            You have been reminded of Commentrics.
            ​

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #21
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              ok real talk you can't in one breath give me shit for insta'ing one day and then give me shit for not insta-ing the next day
              Like I said, you were probably scared or uncertain.

              It looked like you had your sights on inDheart, heh
              Last edited by Charu; 08-20-2016, 09:02 PM.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #22
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                Originally posted by Charu
                Like I said, you were probably scared or uncertain.

                It looked like you had your sights on inDheart, heh
                nah I actually had T-Force as the wolf at the end, I was actually inDheart about the unvote because I was afraid of the 1.1


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                  I was totally afraid though


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                    "had him as wolf" -> if I had to choose immediately it would be him


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      Welp that sucks.

                      I'm proud I had some decent reads overall.

                      I will never fight my own lynch with an overwhelming amount of votes coming my way if I'm town. It isn't worth the effort because without claiming, I doubt anyone would reconsider at that point.

                      gg wp was a fun game

                      Don't ever use my past meta again you hear?
                      I think self voting when town is flipping on you... isn't the worst decision in the world. But unfortunately, with the meta that has been developed for you, we can never take your self votes at face value anymore. You do it regardless of alignment, so ergo, self voting actually does nothing but harm town more when you do it because it tells NOTHING to the remaining players that know your meta.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        sorry roundbox I'm a little mad you changed the votecount, even if it was 1.1 votes at start of day I think the outcome would have changed
                        wasn't my first host flub this game

                        (turns out all of the flubs revolved around phantoms, wew)
                        Last edited by roundbox; 08-20-2016, 09:12 PM.
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                          DUAL MVP GOES TO Xiz and Xelnya for very good and convincing performers this game, even though they both had untimely deaths for different reasons.
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • T-Force
                            Your world ends with you
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 4753

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Can we talk about this post though? This was honestly the worst post a wolf could've made, regardless if the phantom confusion was happening.
                            Yeah.. You called it in Discord, I flailed. I was trying to do some funnygurl voodoo-bullshit that she did in TWG 104 where she night-killed me and then made it seem like she was being framed for it, but alas.

                            Thank you for a fun game, even if I lost like 5 pounds due to nervous sweat. MML, you played alright; inDheart, I liked your game. I hope you play with us more!
                            As for the rest of that lineup I went up against? Sunfan, Mashi, YoshL, DBP, a Zenith who was playing well, and Gradiant? Holy hell...
                            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                            Comment

                            • Charles Claythorne
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2013
                              • 138

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Oh yeah


                              Hey Mashi:



                              You have been reminded of Commentrics.
                              omg ty!!! I'm going to bother my programming-savvy friend about this RN and then while waiting for him to respond, do stats manually (hul)

                              @roundbox - imo, technically, the Phantom business affected the game, but I think that if it were 1.1 properly at the start of the Day Phase, T-Force would much likelier have Insta'd Dabackpack before inDheart and Dabackpack or I could have both voted him, so it wouldn't have mattered all that much anyway.

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                                Btw if my kills dont make sense:

                                I killed whoever had the LOWEST post count for each day.

                                Comment

                                Working...