TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #91
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

    I don't mind Phantoms, but I see your point.

    Maybe have It so if you get so many of them over a set number of games/timeframe, you re banned for awhile?

    @Island: I personally would love for you to join again.
    ​

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #92
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

      @Charu I think sometimes the best solution is to do only the minimum. Trevor literally came into a game that honestly, was only in the range to be lost due to me being a fuck-nut and getting mod-killed, and won it. Like, that kind of play regardless of the correct or incorrect nature of it is worth praise.

      Originally posted by Charu
      Both Xel, Ben, and Xiz were pretty good imo.

      Xiz being the best. I literally don't think anyone was ever gonna read him scummy or third party at all.

      But I guess portraying TOO MUCH town got him killed by the wolves, lmao
      I can agree with the xiz thing like, I dunno if he'd have died had I still been alive. Was a GREAT pickup by yoshii. Unintentional or not.

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      fwiw I think mafia are significantly less inclined to believe a player is a PR in that situation you were in Tokzic

      I think when they see a town flaunting that they are a pr like that, they're almost never a PR.

      I think your range is big enough to where you could've been if you did it like, once a phase or something, but you pushed the issue to hard for it to be realistically believable, and when you claimed a role that couldn't die in the night without being shot twice, I think not many wolves are going to consider shooting you

      Xel entirely and wholeheartedly deserved MVP and the win in my mind. Schooled all of us
      On the tokzic thing like, I didn't think he was a PR simply because I couldn't identify a payoff for claiming where and how he did, and after freeze wars, I can't imagine tokzic doing it for the reason he did like, if he was actually a pr I'd have been kinda pissed because that's just dumb imho.

      Also, thanks AA for the concept of playing scum from freeze wars, it's helped me get MUCH MORE comfortable playing scum like, geez. I feel so much more confident instead of worrying about minor details in phrasing.

      Fuck do I love referencing freeze wars.

      Also thanks everyone else for the kind words.

      Was rly motivated

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      since I keep catching you when you roll wolf, what does that make you, friend?


      I was triggered.

      Edit: I've been struggling on if I should address this or not but it's literally bothered me since it happened.

      Is there a reason you didn't modkill gradiant here.

      I didn't say anything during the game because, honestly I feel i'm just being salty as all living fuck, but I just wanna confirm if that's the case or not.
      Last edited by XelNya; 08-21-2016, 02:35 AM. Reason: I really just have to ask. I NEED TO KNOW. FUCK. lolololol

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #93
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

        xel your link isn't to a post
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #94
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

          I linked the page because I wanted to leave the context in. It's literally the 2nd post on the page.

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #95
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

            Originally posted by XelNya
            I linked the page because I wanted to leave the context in. It's literally the 2nd post on the page.
            I have 40 posts per page so it didn't link to me correctly (rip)

            I didn't post a votecount at all that whole day (just double checked) so people didn't really have a living tally of votes available to say "oh insta is happening", so I gave some lenience on that one.

            If I would modkill a dominating wolf over what happened in the thread earlier, I wouldn't be afraid to kill the last town PR. The situation and circumstances were definitely different in that case.

            It was also an insta and not a fixed time. tbh the posts were probably ~15 seconds apart even though the timestamps say differently.
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #96
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

              That was brought up in the dead chat, think it was decided against it as he found out it was an insta a while after the last vote, and there was no recent vote count posts beforehand

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #97
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                ninja'd

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #98
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                  Originally posted by Gradiant
                  ninja'd
                  Gradiant has been modkilled.
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #99
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    I have 40 posts per page so it didn't link to me correctly (rip)

                    I didn't post a votecount at all that whole day (just double checked) so people didn't really have a living tally of votes available to say "oh insta is happening", so I gave some lenience on that one.

                    If I would modkill a dominating wolf over what happened in the thread earlier, I wouldn't be afraid to kill the last town PR. The situation and circumstances were definitely different in that case.

                    It was also an insta and not a fixed time. tbh the posts were probably ~15 seconds apart even though the timestamps say differently.
                    Thanks for curing my last remaining salt left over. I can sit on the game in better light now.

                    Sorry again for the blow up during the game.

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #100
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                      Xel ily

                      This game is probably the last time I can attribute your alignment to the way you post though





                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #101
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        Xel ily

                        This game is probably the last time I can attribute your alignment to the way you post though
                        If only I didn't get myself killed like a turd right?

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #102
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                          Btw zenith

                          You played really well this game.

                          I hope you continue playing like that. It was enjoyable to play with you this past game.

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #103
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                            Thanks Xiz, I felt really good about this game to be perfectly honest.

                            Even though we lost, it was a good effort from both sides

                            @Xel, you made me flip the read though quickly and I'm upset I was persuaded so easily!!!

                            @Sunfan, please make a jTWG, I'd love to join in and see some new faces if we can attract any newer players





                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #104
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              @Sunfan, please make a jTWG, I'd love to join in and see some new faces if we can attract any newer players
                              I think a jTWG is the more likely of the two at this point, we'll see what people's responses are
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #105
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                Btw zenith

                                You played really well this game.

                                I hope you continue playing like that. It was enjoyable to play with you this past game.
                                This but add that you don't self-vote yourself to dead anymore. You can clearly do better than that.

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                @Xel, you made me flip the read though quickly and I'm upset I was persuaded so easily!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...