TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charles Claythorne
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2013
    • 138

    #46
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

    pofijewiogjosighsdiogfjoMOMO iomg i feel like such an idiot @Wineandbread. I remember thinking it weird that you capitalized random letters in some post but I never attempted to figure out why. Nice hide tbh, and as someone who's done something similar to hide a claim, I'm disappointed that I didn't catch it lol

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #47
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

      Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
      pofijewiogjosighsdiogfjoMOMO iomg i feel like such an idiot @Wineandbread. I remember thinking it weird that you capitalized random letters in some post but I never attempted to figure out why. Nice hide tbh, and as someone who's done something similar to hide a claim, I'm disappointed that I didn't catch it lol
      #masonbros
      Last edited by DaBackpack; 08-20-2016, 10:06 PM.


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #48
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

        oh btw the way i thought sunfan wasn't "mechanically" lock clear: if he did the wolf kill n1 and not on n2, he could possibly show up as "no threat" to athena

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #49
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

          Originally posted by inDheart
          oh btw the way i thought sunfan wasn't "mechanically" lock clear: if he did the wolf kill n1 and not on n2, he could possibly show up as "no threat" to athena
          This. That part of the role's mechanics probably could've been put in the main description as well; if you didn't read the pm's section like it looks like almost everybody didn't, you never would've known.

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #50
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

            Originally posted by Gradiant
            It's because it's angleshooting rather than looking at actual content of posts
            Ok.

            I feel really stupid checking it anyway because of course Ben could have sent the PM without posting, or asked to be subbed, or whatever. I had it right until I tried thinking about how it would work.
            ​

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #51
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

              Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
              @roundbox - imo, technically, the Phantom business affected the game, but I think that if it were 1.1 properly at the start of the Day Phase, T-Force would much likelier have Insta'd Dabackpack before inDheart and Dabackpack or I could have both voted him, so it wouldn't have mattered all that much anyway.
              sorry friend
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • Charles Claythorne
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2013
                • 138

                #52
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                #masonbros
                One of my FFR dreams is to be Wolf Partners with you again and FRICK FRACKING #DESTROYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY everyone in the game where you carry us to victory tbh

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #53
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                  Mashi is still always a lover pair with me <3





                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #54
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                    Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                    One of my FFR dreams is to be Wolf Partners with you again and FRICK FRACKING #DESTROYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY everyone in the game where you carry us to victory tbh
                    this game still gives me horrible flashbacks
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #55
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                      inDheart, please play more TWG. You're pretty cool


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #56
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                        I wanna make out with you and show you my stash of TWG porn.

                        It's gross!!!

                        PS, when that dream wolf team happens with me, thesunfan, and Xiz... just watch out you fucks. We gonna stampede you with CHARU LOGIC!!!


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #57
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          inDheart, please play more TWG. You're pretty cool
                          ^ This

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #58
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                            I still think this was one of the rare scenarios a green claiming a blue role is a good play.

                            If there's one wolf left and one PR left in a pool of 10 players, it makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE WHATSOEVER for the wolf to claim the PR because it would be autolose. I explicitly explained this so I could potentially tank a wolfkill but Gradiant counterclaimed me anyway. ~_~

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #59
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                              I have a bit to say on the game when I get home. But I earnestly think t-force deserves mvp over me.

                              By a lot.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #60
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                                Originally posted by Tokzic
                                I still think this was one of the rare scenarios a green claiming a blue role is a good play.

                                If there's one wolf left and one PR left in a pool of 10 players, it makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE WHATSOEVER for the wolf to claim the PR because it would be autolose. I explicitly explained this so I could potentially tank a wolfkill but Gradiant counterclaimed me anyway. ~_~
                                So I'm sitting here.

                                Drinking my juicy juice.

                                And I see Tokzic justifying his bad play. What a world!!!


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...