TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charles Claythorne
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2013
    • 138

    #31
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

    Xiz, what if I had the lowest post count but made big posts? :'( :'( :'(

    also lol ilu xiz

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #32
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

      Originally posted by Xiz
      Btw if my kills dont make sense:

      I killed whoever had the LOWEST post count for each day.
      I saw that. That was a pretty interesting change. I assume it was because I made a deal of postcount? Trying to tell me "Naw fuckers I'm up here?"
      Well, it was a good play.


      BTW Best Death Chat quote of the Day:


      Originally posted by Charu - 08/13/2016
      So I'm sitting here
      Drinking my juicy juice
      And I'm just seeing Tokzic the worst play I've ever seen.
      Really tempted to sig that
      ​

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #33
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

        Lowest post count = death lol

        Also you were like mid-tier posts so if i was alive you would have not died till like n4 or 5

        ly2 <3
        Last edited by Xiz; 08-20-2016, 09:28 PM.

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #34
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          I saw that. That was a pretty interesting change. I assume it was because I made a deal of postcount? Trying to tell me "Naw fuckers I'm up here?"
          Well, it was a good play.
          Nope, made that choice before the game started lel.

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #35
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

            Originally posted by Charu
            I think self voting when town is flipping on you... isn't the worst decision in the world. But unfortunately, with the meta that has been developed for you, we can never take your self votes at face value anymore. You do it regardless of alignment, so ergo, self voting actually does nothing but harm town more when you do it because it tells NOTHING to the remaining players that know your meta.
            I think it was Mashi? who called it correctly for when I attempted to do that... but you are correct

            But the meta I'm specifically talking about is what was an attempt of trying to use what people were saying about my meta to attribute myself to a wolf.

            I have and still am actively changing my playstyle, and as you guys could tell this game, I'm trying to be extremely tame under certain situations. It doesn't matter which alignment, but my past outbursts have been such a detriment to me in and out of game.





            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #36
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Really tempted to sig that
              It was truly the worst play I've ever seen. What a bad attorney, I want my money back.

              He gets his witnesses convicted (me) after taking my lunch money.

              Ban Tokzic from the courts I say!


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #37
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                omg ty!!! I'm going to bother my programming-savvy friend about this RN and then while waiting for him to respond, do stats manually (hul)

                @roundbox - imo, technically, the Phantom business affected the game, but I think that if it were 1.1 properly at the start of the Day Phase, T-Force would much likelier have Insta'd Dabackpack before inDheart and Dabackpack or I could have both voted him, so it wouldn't have mattered all that much anyway.
                the piont I would argue is that TForce didn't come in until a few minues after dheart and I if we had known I coulda instad

                but it's still up in the air


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                  PS, if you've read the dead chat.

                  I'm never rereading or making a comprehensive series of posts ever again.

                  You all are to blame is all I'm gonna say and if any one of you throw a hissy fit in a future game about it, I'll just point to this game and say "Suck my bird-y dick, bitch."
                  Last edited by Charu; 08-20-2016, 09:49 PM.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Nope, made that choice before the game started lel.
                    That a fact? I guess gimmicks are kinda your thing, huh?

                    Originally posted by Charu

                    Ban Tokzic from the courts I say!
                    Naw. Can't ban shitty players from being shitty. He didn't do anything to compromise the integrity of the game's structure. Not anymore then an inactive would.




                    Anyhow:

                    Shout outs to Roundbox for hosting the game

                    Shout outs to Xel and Xiz for MVP awards and the fact that they would have wrecked face had they lived.

                    A shout out to Charu for the most lopsided ratio of more work/less read ever.

                    And GG Town you &ucking suck at this.
                    Last edited by MixMasterLar; 08-20-2016, 09:52 PM.
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • Charles Claythorne
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2013
                      • 138

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                      tbh, there wasn't a single lynch this game I was satisfied with (which was in part my fault certainly). Like, I legitimately feel bad personally and as a Player for them tbh

                      The Charu lynch was definitely not the vote I should have made Day 1 considering the effort you were putting in and I'm sorry for following my gut there. idk what I should have done in that situation (especially when AragakiAyase was being wagoned when he was clearly Human imo) though, but I guess I should have developed my reads better before End of Day.

                      The Wineandbread lynch was me flailing my arms and I was dumb. I'm really bad at finding Special Roles (partially because I only ever look for them as a Wolf lol).

                      The Tokzic lynch I don't feel as bad about, but I should have something about it, especially since I (and Zenith too) figured something was up and were already theorizing him being a trolling Human.

                      I feel really REALLY bad about the Zenith lynch. I didn't vote you, but I think I might have if I were there, and regardless, I feel bad for suspecting you. Playing differently isn't the same as being a Wolf (especially when claiming to be changing playstyle) and I should have realized that. I think Zenith was 100% a lynch I should have been able to see through and try to fight against.

                      I share a somewhat similar sentiment about YoshL. I think if YoshL were more active at the beginning of the game, I might have had a different opinion of him - not that I blame him at all, since I know he was busy with the FFR Tournament (btw GO YOSHL!!!). I guess it was too little, too late, but at least I began figuring you were Human at End of Day.

                      Anyway, overall, I think this was a really off game for me (perhaps due to lack of time or being rusty), but it was still fun despite all the shenanigans, and I'm happy I was able to play with a lot of you guys again since you're AWSM (and some of you are DANKER than some of my peeps at LLF but don't tell them that!!!).

                      also zenith was it your birthday recently i'm sry i missed it :'( ilu <333

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        So admittedly, T-Force did me a huge favor by killing me because I had actually cleared him for myself over the night phase.

                        I had noticed that Ben stopped posting around, oh it was like post 8xx, and T-Force didn't sub in until a night phase after the previous wolf had died. I figured that if Ben was so inactive to be subbed out that he probably wouldn't have sent in a kill, but since we had a nightkill that meant the wolf was still around.

                        So in my mind T-Force, for as badly as he seemed wolf the previous phase, seemed mechanically locked clear to me. I couldn't believe that DBP and Mashi where anything but town, so I had POE'd it to InDHeart as the last wolf

                        This was wrong.

                        Even in death I suck at this game.
                        don't use that kind of reasoning please

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • Wineandbread
                          Custom User Title
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 2105

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                          Originally posted by Wineandbread
                          I won't be here for eod btw, Am attending to gf things

                          i don't plan on changing My vote, so if you're town tokzic, better do A good job defending yourself to mml and anyone else suspicious of your eod. You really need it.

                          Ah, to address me, i might get lynched at this rate since sunsfan, gradiant, and xiz seem wary of me (mostly town leans, null on xiz). i will try to reread around ~8:30 sever time and defend myself if it goes to the shitter

                          k cya
                          I tried to be cheeky on my post before EoD cause I felt like I might not make it back to post haha

                          Idk if sunsfan caught onto it or he actually thought I was PR

                          Anyway I had a pretty poor grasp on this game, town got pretty lucky with the SK/mafia kill AND the modkill, and we still fucen lost lol

                          I didn't really read up much longer after I died

                          I would never have suspected mafia to replace out honestly. If I was still in the game, t-force would have had me deep into his pocket anyway
                          Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                          my semen is flying through the air as we speak
                          We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

                          Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


                          Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                            i was really riding on someone independently realizing what i was doing at day start there

                            i think it's actually really hilarious that force played fully by the wrong phantom thing, maybe i shouldn't have said anything lol

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              don't use that kind of reasoning please
                              Why? Are we not allow to use reasoning that is based off of anything not presented in thread? Or is it because it was wrong as shit
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Why? Are we not allow to use reasoning that is based off of anything not presented in thread? Or is it because it was wrong as shit
                                It's because it's angleshooting rather than looking at actual content of posts

                                Comment

                                Working...