TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #61
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

    Originally posted by Tokzic
    I still think this was one of the rare scenarios a green claiming a blue role is a good play.

    If there's one wolf left and one PR left in a pool of 10 players, it makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE WHATSOEVER for the wolf to claim the PR because it would be autolose. I explicitly explained this so I could potentially tank a wolfkill but Gradiant counterclaimed me anyway. ~_~
    I honestly do not want to say more about the subject than what I'm about to say:

    In your case in how you did it, it wasn't a good play. You should've stopped after the first phase when you didn't get killed; it wound up losing us Gradiant.





    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #62
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

      Originally posted by XelNya
      I have a bit to say on the game when I get home. But I earnestly think t-force deserves mvp over me.

      By a lot.
      Would love to see the reason, darlin'. 'Cause from my view, he didn't do jack when he saw town imploding on themselves.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #63
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

        Originally posted by Tokzic
        I still think this was one of the rare scenarios a green claiming a blue role is a good play.

        If there's one wolf left and one PR left in a pool of 10 players, it makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE WHATSOEVER for the wolf to claim the PR because it would be autolose. I explicitly explained this so I could potentially tank a wolfkill but Gradiant counterclaimed me anyway. ~_~
        Based off of how poorly you played earlier, I saw it more as a scum giving up after seeing one of their teammates get modkilled, and the other one and the sk killing eachother off. A town you would've put in much more effort in actually trying to solve the game rather than that bs with Charu and inactivity. I'd still counter-claim you.

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #64
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

          Originally posted by Charu
          So I'm sitting here.

          Drinking my juicy juice.

          And I see Tokzic justifying his bad play. What a world!!!
          i was looking for juicy juice in the store and didn't find it! what a world

          i'm pretty sure most of us were frustrated with tokzic's play even before the counterclaim, so that may be a sign to stop doing what it is that you are doing

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #65
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

            also, from wolf chat:

            Originally posted by Xel
            5. Tokzic is not a blue rofl he'd not do that post if he was he'd maybe do it day two but he's more a "how can I profit off this" kinda pr player if you asked me (source = flamewars)
            not even the wolves bought in

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #66
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

              Originally posted by Tokzic
              I still think this was one of the rare scenarios a green claiming a blue role is a good play.
              what were the results of this "good play"


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #67
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                roundbox, next time, can your descriptions of the PR in the OP also reflect what's given in the PM? Athena had a very unclear description in the OP, compared to what was in the PM.

                potential to kill sounds a lot like straight up killing power. llike, can this person still make kills? if so, then you get a threat, and that's not what's listed in the PM


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • Yoshiisland
                  FFR R1 Pikachu
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 953

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                  Holy hell, that was a fairly intense game. Kudos to @T-force for turning the game around when scum was down by two when Day three started. Admittedly, my kill on the SK was nothing but a gut and lucky shot when I got NK. The crossfire between myself and Xiz was very reminiscent of this.

                  For clarity, this is my first Mafia/Werewolf game on FFR. I have played plenty of Mafia games on Bulbagarden. I do want to thank roundbox for making my first Mafia game on FFR wonderful.

                  I do wish I have posted more. That being said, I did kinda felt that I did a good job distracting town for the true scums since my bogus town read lists played a factor on the YoshL mislynch. I pretty much was laughing when town kept targeting the wrong people and not consider the inactives (Town mainly clear Ben/T-Force mainly based on meta alone). Hopefully, I wasn't too much of a deadweight on scum and played my part as scum.

                  The reads list I put, was me trying to buddy up on a town so in the event I get lynched, there would be suspicion to who I didn't want to give reads to.

                  Congrats to my team and nice try on town. I don't mind playing another Mafia game here in the future, if you all don't mind. Hopefully, I will post more. You guys post so much more than I expected which is very unusual for me.

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    I think self voting when town is flipping on you... isn't the worst decision in the world. But unfortunately, with the meta that has been developed for you, we can never take your self votes at face value anymore. You do it regardless of alignment, so ergo, self voting actually does nothing but harm town more when you do it because it tells NOTHING to the remaining players that know your meta.
                    good post, voting for yourself wasn't the worst thing in the world there
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      good post, voting for yourself wasn't the worst thing in the world there
                      tbh if i had voted myself in the penultimate day phase, i would have saved dbp the second phantom


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        That a fact? I guess gimmicks are kinda your thing, huh?
                        as severe of an understatement as they come
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #72
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          tbh if i had voted myself in the penultimate day phase, i would have saved dbp the second phantom
                          an egregious misplay on your part tbh

                          not really

                          phantoms are weird so it might actually be a misplay, I'm not really sure
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #73
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                            Originally posted by Wineandbread
                            Idk if sunsfan caught onto it or he actually thought I was PR
                            I did, its why I backed off of you and why I tried kinda weakly to get people off of you before EOD, I think you did all that you could in your position as a PR and that it was just an unfortunate CFD that resulted in your death
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #74
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                              sunfan, what do you think of Tokzic's beautiful play?


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #75
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - Postgame

                                or rather, I should say, I caught onto something else, I don't remember what it was, and I'm not entirely sure if you did it on purpose

                                I think it was something like "I'm sure I'm not dying this phase" combined with checking the thread 30 minutes before the end

                                this was a good soft though, that's the kind of thing that I think power roles should be doing
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...