TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #1096
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    jrodd and sunfan's conversation felt very natural to me and in no world ever puts these two on a wolf team
    sunfan pushing for a jrodd lynch this early almost feels like he's doing so out of necessity (i.e. he'll be harder to lynch later). I've been kinda sketch about sunfan this d0 because he's been rather quiet.
    On the topic of quiet, YoshL is missing the fire and brimstone that he usually brings. This highly concerns me.
    Charu is someone else I don't like at the moment and has been pretty much doing nothing but light commentary that contributes barely anything to the thread. Any attempt to communicate him has yielded nothing in terms of progress. He posted a reads list which had just a smidgen of evidence and shocks me very, very much since he's been visibly here all 3 days of this phase. I'd expect charu to latch onto someone by now. That seems to be a trend this game.

    Are we gonna gain much from lynching Makilaz? I think choof's pushing of her is fine but it seems like an easy pile for our lack of confidence d0
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1097
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      Originally posted by YoshL
      I've had my vote on you the entire phase btw
      I know

      but I'd expect something stronger from you, ESPECIALLY that you've had your vote on me all phase


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #1098
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        Votes from post 5 to post 1094
        Night in 0:07:09

        ---

        :00 good :01 bad

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1099
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          I'm not confident enough in this read to lynch you though

          however I wanted to bring it up before day ends


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #1100
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            Originally posted by YoshL
            this isn't dabackpack as a town, at least as I know it lol
            it's slowly been ramping up
            maybe he's forgotten how to play as a town and needed to get his feet wet again

            idk I think dbp can live for another day

            Comment

            • botchi246
              Keepin it Real since '05
              • Mar 2005
              • 619

              #1101
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              Between mak and blind, its a tough decision for me for tonight's lynch.
              Blind has that fiery passion. But is it too heated?
              Mak slipped into apathy. I want more from her. Moreeee

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #1102
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                like I'm just thinking back to that game where I was the serial killer and you were hounding on me


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #1103
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  if people are expecting makilaz to post more, I think you're shit out of luck

                  I still hate d0
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1104
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    Charu is someone else I don't like at the moment and has been pretty much doing nothing but light commentary that contributes barely anything to the thread. Any attempt to communicate him has yielded nothing in terms of progress. He posted a reads list which had just a smidgen of evidence and shocks me very, very much since he's been visibly here all 3 days of this phase. I'd expect charu to latch onto someone by now. That seems to be a trend this game.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1105
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      Originally posted by choof
                      it's slowly been ramping up
                      maybe he's forgotten how to play as a town and needed to get his feet wet again

                      idk I think dbp can live for another day
                      I think I just need a break from TWG honestly


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #1106
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        Originally posted by botchi246
                        Blind has that fiery passion. But is it too heated?
                        blind has some serious fury but I don't think it came from a good place this time

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1107
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          Originally posted by botchi246
                          Between mak and blind, its a tough decision for me for tonight's lynch.
                          Blind has that fiery passion. But is it too heated?
                          Mak slipped into apathy. I want more from her. Moreeee
                          I think this is a really wolfy post
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1108
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            I still hate d0
                            dabackpack will remember this


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #1109
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              On the topic of quiet, YoshL is missing the fire and brimstone that he usually brings. This highly concerns me.
                              you coming in late and this being the only thing you have about me also worries me, given that everyone and their mom has already mentioned this.


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • botchi246
                                Keepin it Real since '05
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 619

                                #1110
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                Dont replace out homy

                                Comment

                                Working...