TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #376
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    Charu is devious per usual.


    Problem?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #377
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      Also, nice reads list, was pretty meaningful in every sense of that word.

      Good job

      You did it


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #378
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        Originally posted by MarioNintendo
        I've been watching too much Breaking Bad, I read this with Jesse Pinkman's voice xd

        Now now charu I said I appreciated your help, but I'd be a terrible town if I blindly trusted anyone nice to me. You're cool in my book. I'd simply be proud of myself if you were truly masterminding the shit out of me and I managed to catch a glimpse of it!
        Nah, we cool, definitely not a mastermind here, nope nope, nah.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #379
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          Originally posted by Charu
          Also, nice reads list, was pretty meaningful in every sense of that word.

          Good job

          You did it
          Better than that sans guys reads list last game.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #380
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            You wish


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • freakysnots
              八一
              • Aug 2004
              • 2904

              #381
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              Originally posted by choof
              all I read so far was freaky's vote on me so could a villa bro do me a big favor and tell him why he's objectively wrong in his assumption that I am a good person to have a vote on, thanks
              ok but at which point did you know i was bluffing. it was definitely before this post.

              Originally posted by choof
              so you were bluffing? what incentive do you have to fake cc a desperado?
              like my counter claim to desp was pretty poorly thought out, but the point of a 1v1 was never the intent.

              from my point of view, it looked like you knew i was fake claiming because you are wolf, and you knew both Xiz and I were human. so you looked at a human claim desp, then you saw another human counterclaim desp, and you assumed that the second claim was fake.

              fake claims from town are generally bad, so i think you slipped when you assumed i was fake claiming desp instead of also thinking about whether or not i'm the real desp and i just saw my counterclaim hardclaim 1st post into the game.

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #382
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                you know what incentive i have to cc the desp as town, you aren't a bad player. i think the way you said it was to paint my play as wolfy when you already know i was bluffing before this point.

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #383
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  Originally posted by choof
                  I'm attacking you because I think your posts indicate a dumb wolf
                  you claimed 1-shot, xiz claimed 2-shot
                  but who gives a shit since both of these claims shouldn't be taken seriously
                  actually, then you posted this. where is the fire sparky?

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #384
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    ...Why the flying heck would you even bluff about claiming anyways? You sure as hell didn't look like you were baiting anything either. Just straight up went "yeh, I'm this and this so you're lying mister "let me be the first post and claim something with two shots".

                    Sorry, all that sounds like to me is to cover up a major mistake.

                    Unless you're checked or you get lynched (because lets face it, the wolves won't touch you now if you're not one), I'm gonna forever not trust you at all this game.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • freakysnots
                      八一
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 2904

                      #385
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      because xiz hardclaimed a town role, i wanted to contest it to see if he retracted. i also got a few people to comment on the situation rather than shitpost.

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #386
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        Votes from post 5 to post 384
                        Night in 59:18:52

                        ---

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #387
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          And not to defend choof here, but he's probably thinking along the same lines that majority of players are probably thinking.

                          Your play was bleh and all it really did was pardon you ONE DAY PHASE.

                          You know you'll be on the block, bucko at some point. Maybe next day phase, unless, y'know, the night stuff crud happens to make you actually innocent.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #388
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            Or we could just have it go to insta and have fun, dat sounds fun.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #389
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              Hee hee heeeeeeee


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • freakysnots
                                八一
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 2904

                                #390
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Sorry, all that sounds like to me is to cover up a major mistake.

                                Unless you're checked or you get lynched (because lets face it, the wolves won't touch you now if you're not one), I'm gonna forever not trust you at all this game.
                                Not sure what major mistake you were talking about. If you are talking about the mistake of thinking desp was day vig instead of night vig, I checked the role here: wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Desperado_(Role). I thought the midnight modifier was flavour instead of a modifier.

                                Why does fake claiming desp make the wolves not want to kill me? I fake claimed, but it was to get reads.

                                Also I thought about it overnight and hard claiming desp is pretty bad. Redirector is almost exclusively a role wolves would pick. So let's hope we are not in this situation.

                                Comment

                                Working...