TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #391
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    C'mon, you know how wolves function, right? They look for gold like this and keep them as long as they can.

    You're the perfect contender to be the scapegoat for a phase. Don't deny this, bucko-o-pal.

    unless wolves are super dumb, but aaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy... we're all dumb


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #392
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      I'm like 80% sure Mario is a wolf this game btw. However I'm conflicted because I wanna keep playing with him and want him to play more instead of lynching him d1 or shooting him lol.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #393
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        Just not this phase though, since even if you're going "lol, was a fake guys, trying to get reactions," (which is pretty gross too btw), town should never touch you or xiz this phase ever-ever-never


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #394
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          Originally posted by freakysnots
          Not sure what major mistake you were talking about.
          Just claiming in general (or fake counter claiming as you have recently been saying).

          Xiz I didn't care, I kind of went "pff, okay" but you... nah, that's gross (and a mistake)


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #395
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            Originally posted by Xiz
            I'm like 80% sure Mario is a wolf this game btw. However I'm conflicted because I wanna keep playing with him and want him to play more instead of lynching him d1 or shooting him lol.
            What, all because of that response he had?


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • freakysnots
              八一
              • Aug 2004
              • 2904

              #396
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              Originally posted by Charu
              C'mon, you know how wolves function, right? They look for gold like this and keep them as long as they can.

              You're the perfect contender to be the scapegoat for a phase. Don't deny this, bucko-o-pal.

              unless wolves are super dumb, but aaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy... we're all dumb
              I don't really agree with this. I saw what looked to me like a serious hardclaim as Xiz's first post. I wanted to see how he reacted to pressure by ccing him. Scapegoats are probably the lurkers like botchi and makilaz and probably some other people that haven't done anything this game.

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #397
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                Originally posted by Charu
                Just not this phase though, since even if you're going "lol, was a fake guys, trying to get reactions," (which is pretty gross too btw), town should never touch you or xiz this phase ever-ever-never
                You can lynch me if you want because I'm not claiming any roles, so I'm not following this thought.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #398
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  What, all because of that response he had?
                  It didn't feel like a genuine response to me. I'm still mulling it over. I don't intend to think about it much more today.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #399
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    Not only that, but charu your response was even worse, as I stated before. At least sunfan caught on to what I was doing.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #400
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      Because (and only because) day chat is on for the wolves, that's why your response became scummy there charu.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #401
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        Because who's to say you're going to go down the line and go "lol, was kidding about lying guys, was actually real"


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #402
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Not only that, but charu your response was even worse, as I stated before. At least sunfan caught on to what I was doing.
                          Yeah, you were baiting a stupid reaction that only a first time player would make.

                          There a deeper meaning than that?

                          And how is my response worse, motherFACKER?


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #403
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            because it's pretty silly to hard counterclaim a desp, retract, then claim desp again the moment we all figure out xiz isn't the desp. theres too many assumptions there.

                            Comment

                            • freakysnots
                              八一
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 2904

                              #404
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              if i were the real desp, i'd retract right now and won't claim desp again until after i shot my counterclaim. so no, i'm not going to say i was kidding down the line and say i was real.

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #405
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                Originally posted by freakysnots
                                I don't really agree with this. I saw what looked to me like a serious hardclaim as Xiz's first post. I wanted to see how he reacted to pressure by ccing him. Scapegoats are probably the lurkers like botchi and makilaz and probably some other people that haven't done anything this game.
                                it's still d0, and i haven't had the chance to really consider the handful of non-shitposts we've had

                                that said if i get lynched for being a lurker i wouldn't be in the slightest bit surprised, just a tad annoyed

                                Comment

                                Working...