Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~
What are you basing this off of? You haven't played with Vic IIRC except for one game where she was inactive.
The V kill doesn't look like a Fic kill at all. Fiction would have killed DBP. Killing a blue > killing a loud green.
V either died because the wolves were aware that he's a good veteran player and he can push through a lynch, or they were trying to make a "good player kill" to cover for DBP being a wolf and not dying in the night.
I don't know which side of that fence I'm on yet. I'd like DBP to start speaking up.
What are you basing this off of? You haven't played with Vic IIRC except for one game where she was inactive.
The V kill doesn't look like a Fic kill at all. Fiction would have killed DBP. Killing a blue > killing a loud green.
V either died because the wolves were aware that he's a good veteran player and he can push through a lynch, or they were trying to make a "good player kill" to cover for DBP being a wolf and not dying in the night.
I don't know which side of that fence I'm on yet. I'd like DBP to start speaking up.




Comment