TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #796
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    lynching based on someone subbing out is horrible form but im gonna be angleshooty and say that i think psycho subbing out is wolfy. someone correct me if they disagree
    i disagree

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #797
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      why would that annoy me, i actually have time right now so i can interact with whoever and get out my thoughts. before it was just really weird because i didn't feel i did anything

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #798
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        but it was an admittedly weak case idk

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #799
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
          i disagree
          ok well that's that

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #800
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            angle shooting is messy and I think a lot more can be done just reading her/dAnce. Also you know better than to do that.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #801
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              Anyone feeling a weird sunfan/j-rodd dynamic here?
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #802
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                yes

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #803
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  Not really, not looking more likely to be w/w than any other combo from what I see.

                  Almost done reading why is this thread so long

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #804
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    I finally caught up wheeeeeeeeee
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #805
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      So many posts in the V vs Plop deathmatch. Don't know what to make of the V kill at all. Ignoring it.

                      Reiterating a vote on Fiction mostly for extreme levels of WIL. Hey Fiction is this a good vote?

                      It would strike me as super bizarre to have 0 wolves on the Plop wagon, but I'm giving that a higher chance than I normally would for some reason. Wtf @ wolves killing someone on the wagon. This game is confusing so far honestly.

                      Backpack should be considered for lynches regardless of the claim IMO. Not seeing an advantage to giving him a pass until LYLO or whatever. There's apparently not gonna be a counterclaim. Just try to read the dude.

                      I feel like I gained almost nothing from reading d1 I hate everything.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #806
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        clears for today:
                        DBP: I actually don't really believe him as much as I did when the day started. His reasoning appears awkward for why he checked RB, and his claim was rushed and lackluster. He didn't really try to convince anyone that he was town, he just kinda claimed. Anyways, I could be wrong and if this were a DM game I'd probably go #yolo and try to lynch him, but we have the luxury of card flipping this game so I'll hold off. I will say that if he's a wolf, I don't think that Vic is with him, and its not likely that dAnce is his partner based on the pressure votes that they gave him right before he claimed.
                        *Minor note: BG (if you're out there) shouldn't save DBP tonight.

                        RB: Him calling out Kayla for posting in other threads is something I find very unlikely for a wolf to do in an attempt to throw dirt on someone. Good tone plus that plus the green check more than clears him for today.

                        j-rodd: Your reads align really closely with mine. We differ on James and Manti. That's really it for the most part. Your frustrated reaction to me + your reads list lining up with mine will clear you for today at the very least.
                        *I also recognize your math is better than mine... DBP should probably be lynched tomorrow if he lives through the night again.

                        Village Leans:

                        Vic: B/c tryharding and such. She's getting info out and I think she's trying to solve the game. V said something about her trying harder when she's a wolf but I don't really remember that meta from her. *shrug* Her attitude towards the game is what puts her here more than anything else.

                        James: His analysis of what could possibly be going through the heads of the wolves feels very town to me. Not giving him a pass for what he did yesterday in reaction to j-rodd, but I felt like that was pretty town as well. I also know that there were at 2 most wolves voting for plop, and I'm reading RB as pretty town, leaving just Manti. Probably 2 wolves outside, I find it hard to believe that James is a wolf in that situation. Its not foolproof, but vote logic is in his favor.

                        Wildcard:

                        Fiction: *Shrug*

                        dAnceguy: Hasn't posted enough for me to get a real read on him. I think I'll know sooner or later.

                        Charu:

                        Charu: I can feel Jake's energy of "Charu is obviously _____________, you idiots" from the CAUVTT bar. V pointed out that you never really get village clears early on and its because you never do anything to convince people otherwise imo. Convince me you're village.

                        Wolf:

                        Manti: If I were a betting man, I'd have money on you being a wolf here. Lots of money. I find it hard to believe that there *no* wolves on the wagon of a town yesterday, and I'm reading RB town. Even if I'm wrong on RB, I think you're likely a wolf. You don't want to find the wolves this game, is mainly what I'm feeling from you. I get that you were out before the EOD, which is fine, but you really didn't feel like anything plop did was town at the end? All that he needed to do to get you to change your mind was give a solid read outside of James?

                        Manti
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #807
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          If we're wrong and we lynch the cop then oops, that's why I would advise against lynching him. He'll *probably* be alive tomorrow and then we can deal with him + the info he's given then. Its a cardflipping game so we have the luxury of the info he gives if he actually is the cop when he dies.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #808
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            Also if there's a vigi, outing here isn't the worst idea in the world
                            its up to you though
                            probably claim tomorrow at the latest though
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • James May
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 3817

                              #809
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              Villager
                              • Charu
                              • Red Blaster
                              • danceguy
                              • thesunfan


                              Maybe (No solid reads on yet)
                              • Dabackpack
                              • jrodd
                              • Fiction
                              • Manti


                              Suspicious
                              • Viccica


                              Dabackpack
                              Now, for the ones that I haven't had a solid read on, please bear with me, I just need to connect all the posts that people have. People may still get mad at me for still not believing dbp's claim, but Manti brings up a good point in this post ( http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=861 ). Now, if, and only if dbp lives again, then we need to consider lynching him unless he gets a goon read. Regardless of the claim, we need to consider him for lynching.

                              Viccia
                              Onto why I find Viccica suspicious: I have mentioned that she has been tunneling me along with plop & jrodd but jrodd I give a slight town read becuase of his playstyle whereas Vic I'm eerily off about due to both meta and her current performance. I know that its weak but the assumption that she went with does along the lines of what sunfan counteracted in this post: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=863 where he points out that we'd have to consider that once we get to a lylo scenario.
                              In this post: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=803 she points out the only reason why she wanted me to be lynched, because of the claim. But here's the thing though. In a game where there's a Role Cop (if its chosen) and the possibility of Goon Cop, we can't just let that claim go scot free. You'd have to be wary whether or not he's the real deal. In this post, http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=823 , it showed a rather inconsequential read on her preferable lynch targets. While not acknowledging the fact that the claim that dabackpack made was rather much a cop out to be fair.
                              I could divulge a bit more into this but alas, it just shows that she's just dishing out info out of haste, not contemplating with her time to lull out the proper evidence that dictates whether or not she truly find said player suspicious.

                              As for the others that I really couldn't grasp a read on, I'll read up those posts made by fiction, Manti and jrodd. As those three will be in a different post along with a full-on analysis on the DBP claim.
                              bananas


                              Comment

                              • James May
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 3817

                                #810
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                Also, using msword to format my post and such x:
                                bananas


                                Comment

                                Working...