TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #106
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    Wolves, make your decision already I want my power blue role.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #107
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      LostWolf.gif

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #108
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        Manti is distancing from himself, cute
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #109
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~


          I hope all of you have become accustomed to this new world, 24 hours seems like more than enough to allow you all to acclimate~

          Now then, the wolves have selected from 0-3 modifications! Town normally starts with 2 power roles, so depending on how many more the wolves picked, the town will get that many extra power roles! Or zero, if the wolves decided not to stack the deck even further~

          All the private messages to the appropriate representatives have been sent out~

          If you didn't recieve a message, it means your role in this game is unchanged~

          Day 1 will end in 72 hours, on Tuesday, September 2nd at 11:59 EST, or when insta happens. Insta is currently at 7 votes~

          Now.....Let's begin!



          『 ASCHIENTE! 』
          Last edited by YoshL; 08-30-2014, 10:04 PM.


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #110
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            ok so no ic
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #111
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              ok so no ic


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #112
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                don't care too much about the interaction before now, I guess if I'm taking anything from it it would be that I think V is slightly more town based on his behavior. Idk if I'm supposed to make anything from his attempted vote on plop but I like the fact that he was trying to get a reaction from plop with that. I like it a little less, but I thought him goading me about how I read Plop and fic was a bit towny as well.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #113
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  there we like 7 people viewing, now the only other one is Manti
                  nice
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #114
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    there we like 7 people viewing, now the only other one is Manti
                    nice
                    I don't even know what this post is trying to say.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • FictionJunction
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3843

                      #115
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      why can't we just look at the thread?? nothing wrong with just looking at the thread nazifan
                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • FictionJunction
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 3843

                        #116
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        the thread is pretty
                        the thread is beautiful

                        I appreciate the thread for who it is.

                        I don't have to post in the thread whenever I stop by the thread.
                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • FictionJunction
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3843

                          #117
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          DO I HAVE TO POST A FACEBOoK STATUS EVERY TIME I GO TO FACEBOOK?

                          NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

                          DO I HAVE TO TWEET WHENEVER I OPEN TWITTER??

                          NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

                          DO I HAVE TO POST IN THE THREAD WHENEVER I LOOK AT THE THREAD???
                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • FictionJunction
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3843

                            #118
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            NO
                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #119
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              (the above posts do not suggest I endorse Manti and support him)
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #120
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                Hey fiction, can you make love to me?


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...