TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #181
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    Originally posted by Viccica
    You don't have to be asked about someone to give an opinion about someone. If that was the case we'd never get anywhere.
    ya I really don't get why he said that at all

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • Viccica
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2009
      • 702

      #182
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      I mean I always like seeing votes on Jrodd but I like to see at least half reasons for it.
      Dear sirs,
      One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

      In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

      Sincerely,

      Your Client
      Eco Friendly
      ♥~Chu

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #183
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        what don't you understand? Based on your response its probably everything lol.

        And lets be clear, this village only has room for one GOAT, and that's me.

        And sure, you mason with him all the time, you haven't this game. You've been interacting differently from what I've normally seen.

        From what I've seen in your previous games + wolfing with you, I think you like to choose your lynch target early on. You usually choose whoever has the most awkward entrance. I think James is town, and I didn't like your push on him as a result. Does it make more sense to you now?
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #184
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          ya I really don't get why he said that at all
          the read was essentially nothing. Why give it if its nothing?
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #185
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            what don't you understand? Based on your response its probably everything lol.

            And lets be clear, this village only has room for one GOAT, and that's me.

            And sure, you mason with him all the time, you haven't this game. You've been interacting differently from what I've normally seen.

            From what I've seen in your previous games + wolfing with you, I think you like to choose your lynch target early on. You usually choose whoever has the most awkward entrance. I think James is town, and I didn't like your push on him as a result. Does it make more sense to you now?
            I chose james early on the game he was master wolf and he was a wolf. I literally linked it lol

            also I have only been in the thread at the same time as fiction when I was drinking before the game really even started

            keep reaching tho

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • Viccica
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2009
              • 702

              #186
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              Basing current games on previous games typically loses games on false pretenses. I would suggest not using that as a crutch.
              Dear sirs,
              One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

              In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

              Sincerely,

              Your Client
              Eco Friendly
              ♥~Chu

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #187
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                the read was essentially nothing. Why give it if its nothing?
                huh? you used it to incriminate me when it made no sense, I really don't get what ur posting this game

                dailymafia must be lowering your TWG abilities

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #188
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  Originally posted by Viccica
                  Basing current games on previous games typically loses games on false pretenses. I would suggest not using that as a crutch.
                  well im not afraid to lead a lynch d1 or any day as a wolf, but saying I do it everytime is false and im gonna go and see past games I was a wolf and see what I did d1. im pretttttttttty sure I usually hold on to my vote a lot longer day 1 tho

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • Viccica
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 702

                    #189
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    You can't be suspicious of someone for not developing a strong suspicion and railroading it day 1. Day one is all about grasping straws. You throw a line and see if you can get a bite.
                    Dear sirs,
                    One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                    In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                    Sincerely,

                    Your Client
                    Eco Friendly
                    ♥~Chu

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #190
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      dailymafia must be lowering your TWG abilities
                      Dang dude................................................................


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Viccica
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 702

                        #191
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        That's pretty much exactly what I just said, Jrodd. Geez don't you read. I could play one way for 10 games in a row and change it up and hide under the false pretense that I always play the same way. Or I could just make up shit and say I play the same way all the time when I really don't because 9/10 people aren't going to read through previous games of mine to verify that.

                        Basing anything in a current game on something that happened in a previous game is just silly.
                        Dear sirs,
                        One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                        In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                        Sincerely,

                        Your Client
                        Eco Friendly
                        ♥~Chu

                        Comment

                        • Viccica
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 702

                          #192
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          Silly goose.
                          Dear sirs,
                          One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                          In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                          Sincerely,

                          Your Client
                          Eco Friendly
                          ♥~Chu

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #193
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            I'd like to think DM has helped me a lot. Not all of it transfers imo since I play them differently, but I think its helped me a lot.

                            I guess its fitting that I appear to be making less sense when I've made a point to try and make more sense this game, w/e.

                            And yes, people tell me not to use meta all the time. I use it anyway b/c I think it works when used properly. My case on j-rodd thus far is self-admittedly weak, I'm not going to deny that. Its what I do, though. When I see something I think is wolfy, I'm not just going to let it pass.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Viccica
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 702

                              #194
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              I still don't understand what was wolfy about it though. If you can explain it I might be able to infer more from your stance. From where I'm sitting you think that he's acting differently than usual(I don't see it) and you think that's indicative of a wolf when your basing it off of his response about a player from a game in which he was a mason with the person in question?

                              What?
                              Dear sirs,
                              One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                              In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                              Sincerely,

                              Your Client
                              Eco Friendly
                              ♥~Chu

                              Comment

                              • Viccica
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 702

                                #195
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                That sentence didn't make sense...

                                Let me retry.

                                You think he's suspicious because he's acting differently this game about fiction. Because he acted a certain way when he was mason partners with fiction?

                                Where in this game the only known relationships at this point are wolves. His stance could just as easily be that of a normal plain jane villiager that can only infer from the thread, which we've gotten nothing from until just now.
                                Dear sirs,
                                One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                                In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                                Sincerely,

                                Your Client
                                Eco Friendly
                                ♥~Chu

                                Comment

                                Working...