TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James May
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2012
    • 3817

    #166
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
    Could say the same to you, pal!
    *shrugs* not sure. Whatever, gonna drink some wine to relax a bit and be back on in a bit.
    bananas


    Comment

    • Viccica
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2009
      • 702

      #167
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      It's also pretty silly to pressure vote someone for activity when I've been posting all game so far. Also it's sillier to vote for someone for inactivity instead of anything inherently suspicious.

      It's even SILLIER to retract in the fashion that you did at the tiniest bit of pressure.
      Dear sirs,
      One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

      In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

      Sincerely,

      Your Client
      Eco Friendly
      ♥~Chu

      Comment

      • Viccica
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2009
        • 702

        #168
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        Silly goose.
        Dear sirs,
        One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

        In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

        Sincerely,

        Your Client
        Eco Friendly
        ♥~Chu

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #169
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          I feel like POE is entirely about people you feel comfortable clearing for the day and helps you to specifically focus on those you aren't comfortable clearing instead of everyone. this explanation you made don't made sense
          I think I'm retarded and I think I can better answer this question now.

          I usually focus on people I can read well (Xiz, Mittens, funny, etc). If I find one of them to be a wolf, I focus on them, ignoring the people I think I can't read that well (fic, plop, TPS). Basically, I deal with the people I can't read when I have to, and try to focus on the people I can read.

          Since I have troube reading plop and fic, I'm probably not going to try and read them too much early on.

          Does that make more sense, V?
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #170
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            for what it's worth I feel sunfan's process of elimination strategy is interesting and I for one will try to circumvent it by acting in such a way that eliminates me from suspicion before he even suspects of suspecting me.
            I think I'm just always suspicious of you. Only time I wasn't was the short time during the Operating Room game
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #171
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              But can you read the harlem shake?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #172
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                Originally posted by James May
                I have best hand guys.

                Though to be fair this is killing me lmao. Anyhow, starting Day 1 I'll play like the arson game ;-;
                what's killing you here, exactly?
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #173
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  ok, a few things come to mind since rereading.

                  Firstly, I'd still like backpack to post something. He's kinda not really said anything in his few posts thus far.

                  Furthermore, Based on James response to the pressure, I'd say its more likely that James is probably town from what's happened thus far. My vote was more to see what would happen as a result from the traffic than anything else. His response to it was weak and overblown, but that's James in a nutshell, I think. He's already gotten heat from Vic, j-rodd, and plop didn't vote him but at least pointed out his awkwardness. This early attention also makes me think he's more likely to be a villager here. Also, I'm reading j-rodd weakly as a wolf, which I'll get into now.

                  Firstly, him pointing out that Fiction hasn't changed at all is awkward to me, I feel like that response is not worth saying unless you're asked directly about Fiction. I also don't really think he has a weak town read on me based on the difference of my tone. If anything, that should be having the opposite effect. Either way, I'd argue that the reason I've changed shouldn't really be alignment indicative, but he didn't know that. I think you pushing on James when you thought his vote was serious is also a little awkward. I think you've picked your d1-mislynch in James.
                  j-rodd

                  Weak villager lean goes out to Red Blaster for his entrance which I am attempting to read based on what I expect from funny as a coach and a player. Idk if I'm just being retarded but I feel like his entrance was more towny based on what I know of funny's play, if that makes any sense. Its a weird read, I admit.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #174
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    also for a second when I was typing up that post I thought j-rodd and James might be trying to distance as wolves but upon rereading I felt like James reaction to the pressure didn't really align with this. Not ruling it out, but putting it down as a possible if I'm just bad at this game, which I might be.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #175
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      that whole post is just wrong and it makes me very sad to see

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #176
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        I could very well be
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #177
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          completely wrong*
                          its just the first wolfy thing I've gotten so far
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #178
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            well I mean it just doesn't make sense. I comment on a lot of things, the point you made about me commenting on fiction was super weird. especially since I mason with him all the time

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #179
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              it feels like ur digging for reasons to get the GOAT lynched

                              because I don't understand your logic at all

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • Viccica
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 702

                                #180
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                You don't have to be asked about someone to give an opinion about someone. If that was the case we'd never get anywhere.
                                Dear sirs,
                                One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                                In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                                Sincerely,

                                Your Client
                                Eco Friendly
                                ♥~Chu

                                Comment

                                Working...