TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FictionJunction
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 3843

    #136
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    I like you
    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    wow

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #137
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      DABaCKPACK!
      dabackapck!


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • James May
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2012
        • 3817

        #138
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        Well then. No new PM.

        And since I'm starting fresh from whatever went down yesterday while the wolves stacked their dongs (or didn't), let's see what'll happen in these next 3 days...

        Red Blaster because obligatory welcome newbie to twig
        bananas


        Comment

        • James May
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2012
          • 3817

          #139
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Well then. No new PM.

          And since I'm starting fresh from whatever went down yesterday while the wolves stacked their dongs (or didn't), let's see what'll happen in these next 3 days...

          Red Blaster because obligatory welcome newbie to twig
          bananas


          Comment

          • James May
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2012
            • 3817

            #140
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            Wow okay...damn tablet double posted it...and I can't delete it.
            bananas


            Comment

            • Vendetta21
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Aug 2006
              • 2745

              #141
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              Fiction I hate reading your posts

              Comment

              • Viccica
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2009
                • 702

                #142
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                James May Because voting for noobies is super bad form. Geez you big jerk.
                Dear sirs,
                One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                Sincerely,

                Your Client
                Eco Friendly
                ♥~Chu

                Comment

                • James May
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 3817

                  #143
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  Hi Vic. Don't be inactive this time
                  bananas


                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #144
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    Originally posted by James May
                    Red Blaster because obligatory welcome newbie to twig
                    Thanks I suppose.
                    Now..how do I woof?
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • FictionJunction
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3843

                      #145
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Fiction I hate reading your posts
                      Why
                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #146
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        lumphoboextreme
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • James May
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 3817

                          #147
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          Dammit Funny, you told him to do this didn't you
                          bananas


                          Comment

                          • Red Blaster
                            Bridge Burner
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 2040

                            #148
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            Originally posted by James May
                            Dammit Funny, you told him to do this didn't you
                            My idea..she seconded it.
                            Team effort?
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                            Originally posted by choof
                            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            what's a milky christmas :O

                            Comment

                            • James May
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 3817

                              #149
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              Originally posted by Red Blaster
                              My idea..she seconded it.
                              Team effort?
                              I guess :v

                              Viccica mainly because I have a sinking feeling that she could be extremely inactive again this game...
                              bananas


                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #150
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                ok well I wasn't recruited but that's okay

                                also I got a power role, be madder wolves

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...