TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #541
    Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

    Seer, I'm going to make a bit of a Gambit here. I believe I know who the vigi is, and I can hook you up with them.

    If you seered a green, send him/her to me. I will give the green the potential (yet to be confirmed) name, and you guys can have a three person alliance behind the scenes with me as a mouthpeice.

    If you seered a red, come to me, I'll be forced to post who you seered red in the thread and kill them. If i'm red or green I'll have to do this. If i'm red, this is a suicidal action because if I kill you the next phase, the vigi I hook you up with will out me in the thread and kill me.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #542
      Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

      but if you're red, and seer seered a green, then you could give the name of your fellow wolf to the seer instead, leading to shennanigans and such


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #543
        Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

        AW YEAH YOSHL STEPS UP TO THE PLATE AND HE'S ALL LIKE WHAT U SAY NOW BOi?
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #544
          Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

          Originally posted by YoshL
          but if you're red, and seer seered a green, then you could give the name of your fellow wolf to the seer instead, leading to shennanigans and such
          Which is why I posted it in the thread. If I were to do that, the real vigi would be like, yo holdup this is all happening and I'm not involved.

          Let me get in on that--whoa what someone else is taking my spot. Hold up counterclaim!
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #545
            Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

            Also I was just messaged by the "seered green"

            Seer if you don't get that information from your seeree, we should probably talk.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #546
              Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

              "Day Two"

              Dawn has arisen, I have awoken to see
              A shot has been fired, two bodies there be
              Yes, Darks making a bold move early, not even on day three.

              This might be the truth, hell I'm not to sure
              Hell, its better then what I can come up with, this I concur
              Oh, I'm just afraid that the jump this early might be premature.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #547
                Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                okay i was gonna try some new poetry style
                but i messed it up already. That did not last a while.

                K going back to normal rhymes, but my point up there I still want to make
                I'll be as fluid as 'shake-n-bake'

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #548
                  Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                  @YMIA:
                  Tomorrow I will be at a bachelor party this I need to say,
                  from 7am - 3am, gonna be one hell of a day.
                  Paint-balling, clubs, all that we may
                  So tomorrow, I will be AFK

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #549
                    Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                    So I will answer on my phone when I can, dont get me wrong
                    but chances are I wont post a lot, if at all. In case you all wonder why tomorrow I shall sing no song

                    Comment

                    • FictionJunction
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3843

                      #550
                      Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                      hi guys I am your lord and savior Fiction, I have been blessed by our father in heaven and have now come to impart upon you the gospel of love. Our heavenly father would like to let you all know that everything is cool and that should you have any complaints about our terms of service you should come to me, your lord and savior Fiction (I shall only be addressed by this from now on ok?), and I will do everything in my power to kind of consider what you have to say.

                      also, I wanted to die and got seered instead why would anyone do this to me I don't want any more responsibilities our heavenly father is cruel
                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #551
                        Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        ...
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #552
                          Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                          ok so let assume fiction is telling the truth. that means that the seer and vigi are both still alive. we can potentially eliminate 3 people from the voting pool.

                          Where the fuck is V? I haven't seen him post once.

                          Comment

                          • Dark_Chrysalis
                            Something clever.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 740

                            #553
                            Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                            Originally posted by Tps222
                            ok so let assume fiction is telling the truth. that means that the seer and vigi are both still alive.
                            Whether our Lord and Savior Fiction is telling the truth or not doesn't matter. Of course the seer and vigi are still alive, two vanilla humans got killed last night.

                            Originally posted by Tps222
                            we can potentially eliminate 3 people from the voting pool.
                            Was I missing something or does the One-Shot Vigilante get two shots for no reason?

                            Originally posted by Tps222
                            Where the fuck is V? I haven't seen him post once.
                            No clue... haven't even seen him log in. Has something like this happened before? Can we really add another replacement into the game or is something else going to be done?


                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #554
                              Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                              Originally posted by Tps222
                              ok so let assume fiction is telling the truth. that means that the seer and vigi are both still alive. we can potentially eliminate 3 people from the voting pool.

                              Where the fuck is V? I haven't seen him post once.
                              our lord and savior, please
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #555
                                Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                                Your Lord and Savior votes for xiz
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...