TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #496
    Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

    Jrodd's last vote switch is beautiful is Kraut/Jrodd are wolves together. I don't have any evidence to support that though, but if one of you flips red, I will reference back to these vote-changing events.

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #497
      Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

      If James flips green and dies vig prolly shoot kraut

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #498
        Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

        Originally posted by Tps222
        Jrodd's last vote switch is beautiful is Kraut/Jrodd are wolves together. I don't have any evidence to support that though, but if one of you flips red, I will reference back to these vote-changing events.
        Lol yea u caught us

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #499
          Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

          If James die and flips green vig should consider these shots: kraut, cedo, netjet, maybe a hero shot?

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #500
            Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

            These peeks are good for the seer: manti, tps, fiction, maybe V

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #501
              Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

              why should vigi shoot anyone?

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #502
                Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                I don't think vigi'ing dead weight is the correct course of action.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #503
                  Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                  why should vigi shoot anyone?
                  Why wouldn't they? Get most info right now, hey maybe both top wagons are villas and u spread ur vote out retardedly to not face suspicion, that's plausible

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #504
                    Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                    Do u think it is v/v as wagons right now? If top flips green, why wouldn't vigi shoot second wagon?

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #505
                      Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                      Danceguy leaving ur vote on netjet is awful right now is not helpful for us at all and u should move it to one of the top 2

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #506
                        Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                        13 players
                        10 town, 3 wolves

                        with lynches and wolfkills, 2 die per day/night iteration

                        with one vigi kill, if a townie is shot, wolves can reach parity 1 day earlier. am I math-ing correctly?

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #507
                          Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                          Move your vote danceguy

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #508
                            Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                            was planning to. why do you think I'm still here lol

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #509
                              Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                              The longer u wait the more suspicious it is

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #510
                                Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                                oh? why's that?

                                Comment

                                Working...