Krauthammer: Tps222, DarkManticoreX2, dAnceguy117, Netjet! Netjet!: Xiz, Krauthammer James May: J-rodd123, FictionJunction, j-rodd123: cedolad, YoshL: James May DarkManticoreX2: YoshL
----- Xiz: No votes FictionJunction: No votes u84: No votes evanescence_death4ever: No votes Tps222: No votes dAnceguy117: No votes cedolad: No votes
yet to vote: u84, evanescence_death4ever,
Still searching for a replacement for eva, 2 1/2 hours until Dark_Chrysalis replaces u84.
Originally posted by choof
you double dad loving dipshit
Originally posted by t-rogdor
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Originally posted by smartdude1212
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Also, regarding your no night talking rule. It doesn't make sense. Wolves won't talk to humans. And humans won't tattle on each other (because wolves won't talk to humans). Basically anyone night talking is pretty much confirmed.
Limit night talking to private comms. No night talking in the thread.
Also, regarding your no night talking rule. It doesn't make sense. Wolves won't talk to humans. And humans won't tattle on each other (because wolves won't talk to humans). Basically anyone night talking is pretty much confirmed.
Limit night talking to private comms. No night talking in the thread.
I should have clarified, the bolded line is what I intended, I didn't do a very good job explaining that. Thank you for catching that.
EDIT Because I'm host lel: Apparently I wrote that there was no night AIM talking either wtf was i on
Originally posted by choof
you double dad loving dipshit
Originally posted by t-rogdor
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Originally posted by smartdude1212
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Comment