TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #556
    Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

    Originally posted by Dark_Chrysalis
    Whether our Lord and Savior Fiction is telling the truth or not doesn't matter. Of course the seer and vigi are still alive, two vanilla humans got killed last night.



    Was I missing something or does the One-Shot Vigilante get two shots for no reason?



    No clue... haven't even seen him log in. Has something like this happened before? Can we really add another replacement into the game or is something else going to be done?
    I didn't realize cardflips revealed blue roles, so yeah that obviously is true then haha, sorry. and now, vigi gets 1 shot and it was wasted, but we can still assume that fiction can eliminate 2 other people from the potential suspect pool is all I meant.

    Xiz is my vote to get the ball rolling. I'm tired of poems at this point. It might be shitty reasoning, but I don't care. He flip-flopped during the end of the day yesterday, and then only kept it on James once he knew James was doomed.

    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #557
      Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

      Our lord and savior can fuck off for ninja'ng me and stealing my thunder : (

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #558
        Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

        go away xiz was my vote first
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #559
          Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

          Fuck you all, voting and getting up in my biz
          The tables have turned, what do you think Xiz

          Wow, voting me Xiz? Really, you'd do that to yourself?
          Thats worse then a meth'd up elf.

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #560
            Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

            Originally posted by Xiz
            Fuck you all, voting and getting up in my biz
            The tables have turned, what do you think Xiz

            Wow, voting me Xiz? Really, you'd do that to yourself?
            Thats worse then a meth'd up elf.

            Lies! Your cracking under pressure! Besides, your vote switch is something I cannot ignore!
            Are all these poems just something to hide behind even more?!

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #561
              Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

              Originally posted by Xiz
              Lies! Your cracking under pressure! Besides, your vote switch is something I cannot ignore!
              Are all these poems just something to hide behind even more?!

              Lot's of those were swaps, and jokes why don't you get
              You really think those swaps were serious, and that was my bet?!

              Comment

              • Krauthammer
                FFR Player
                • May 2012
                • 362

                #562
                Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                Xiz

                It took some reflexion, but...yeah, there is something about you, something about your use of poems, something about your lack of logs with anybody. I mean important logs. It is true you have talked, but...is that all? Something feels wrong, and while I can't pinpoint it, I think it is worth lynching you.

                So yeah, that is it.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #563
                  Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                  someone convince me?
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • FictionJunction
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 3843

                    #564
                    Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                    do you believe in the heart of the cards???
                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • Vendetta21
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 2745

                      #565
                      Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                      long week will post tonight

                      Comment

                      • yo man im awesome
                        soleil ardent
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2007
                        • 6514

                        #566
                        Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                        Thought I'd post this now before everyone goes to sleep/leaves.










                        So uhhhhhhhhh


                        I might have made a BIG oopsie.

                        I think I am the worst TWG host you guys have had in a while, like, LITERALLY worse than hitler.

                        Even throughout the whole beginning of Day 1 situation, I STILL managed to fuck up this game for you guys.

                        Today I received a PM from Vendetta, asking who his wolf teammates were. I was *very* confused, until I looked at both my PM to Dark_Chrysalis, and my notepad with everyone's roles; I had given the two replacements the wrong role PM's.

                        The fact that I only discovered this Day 2 just makes me feel all the more terrible. The human's had a great game going, and then on top of it all, I basically royally fucked it over.


                        I know you guys are moderately (re: extremely) disappointed in my lack of attention, but I would like to offer to redeem myself in starting over with a rerolling, and starting on Night 1 instead. If you guys would rather have me replaced as a host I understand and will happily give my spot to a more competent host. I really wanted to host just to experience it and get the idea of the game from a hosts perspective. Boom, down the drain.

                        So really, I can't apologize enough, guys. I really am sorry. Please forgive me Lord and Savior Fiction.

                        Originally posted by choof
                        you double dad loving dipshit
                        Originally posted by t-rogdor
                        dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                        Originally posted by smartdude1212
                        I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #567
                          Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                          It's cool. You are only human. Mistakes happen.

                          I'm cool with a re-roll if everyone else is.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #568
                            Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                            (And no wonder why Dark never responded to me to talk about wolf kills and plans hahaha)

                            Comment

                            • yo man im awesome
                              soleil ardent
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2007
                              • 6514

                              #569
                              Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              It's cool. You are only human. Mistakes happen.

                              I'm cool with a re-roll if everyone else is.
                              I think in this instance I'm a werewolf that needs to be lynched

                              Originally posted by choof
                              you double dad loving dipshit
                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                              Originally posted by smartdude1212
                              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #570
                                Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                                It wouldn't have been a problem if you had just let the replacements play it out and correct it with the wolf.....
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...