TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Krauthammer
    FFR Player
    • May 2012
    • 362

    #481
    Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

    Well, nevermind. My own survival is at risk again, with that change.

    James

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #482
      Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

      Breif Update:

      (4) Krauthammer: Tps222, DarkManticoreX2, Netjet!, James
      (1) Netjet!: dAnceguy117,
      (6) James May: J-rodd123, FictionJunction, Xiz, Krauthammer, YoshL, Dark_Chrysalis
      (1) j-rodd123: cedolad


      Waiting on Veeeeeeeee
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #483
        Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

        I'll admit I am okay
        choosing between Kraut and James May.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • Tps222
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 6169

          #484
          Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

          This is the situation I see:

          Kraut gets pressured, accrues a decent number of votes. James gets voted on, loses his temper and flips out. Kraut sees an easy opportunity to place a vote that is easy to defend on James. James relaxes a bit and apologizes, almost gets insta'd. Manti suggests we not insta James, Kraut immediately changes his vote. Kraut then changes his vote back because his life is on the line.

          To me, this appeasement/safe play/neutrality that Kraut is showing is just classic wolf-play. Hopping on an easy emotional target as James, changing his vote at the suggestion of a power player, not saying anything accusatory enough to piss anyone off. These are the trademarks of a wolf.

          I'd much rather see Kraut go down than James.

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #485
            Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

            Hmmmmm

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #486
              Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

              But I'd really rather see kraut go.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #487
                Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                When is this phase over? 12?

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #488
                  Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                  I like you TPS, thats where my headspace was at too.

                  -J-rodd Noon.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #489
                    Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                    kraut

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #490
                      Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                      And I'm gonna say I still think James could easily be a wolf, I might vigi him if he doesn't die

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #491
                        Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                        wow did not see that coming.

                        5-5

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #492
                          Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                          Maybe leave it as kitb, either can die

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • Krauthammer
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2012
                            • 362

                            #493
                            Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                            Again, please refrain from lynching me.

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #494
                              Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                              james

                              I'm just leaving now so I don't stop second guessing everything

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #495
                                Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                                only because Kraut asked politely, I'm sure

                                Comment

                                Working...