TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FictionJunction
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 3843

    #586
    Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

    it's ok, we all make mistakes. I am a benevolent lord and savior
    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    wow

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #587
      Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

      Change my mind, I am cool with just going on over to game 100. That might be best hahaha

      Comment

      • Tps222
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 6169

        #588
        Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

        I think we all have pages of logs trying to figure out what the fuck happened when we received those logs.


        Edward St
        I refuse to believe he' serious
        but if you want to have some #realtalk
        you could totally take over the alliance, make this look bad on me
        but for now, Im kind of protecting you and kraut
        so let me do that without getting in the way
        people won't expect a four man alliance by d2
        so if I die wolves will expect a lag between one representative and the next

        11:38am
        Ryan Lennon
        Oh I know
        I'm not going to do anything today
        We kill the most suspicious, seer the next
        I'm sure one wolf is dead by the end of day 3

        11:39am
        Edward St
        I try tow rap my head around this whole situation
        and the only thing I can think of is
        maybe he thinks it's so bad it's good
        I'll be honest
        we had a skype call, not a chat conversatiom

        11:40am
        Ryan Lennon
        where did those logs come from then

        11:40am
        Edward St
        he posted them in the skype chat
        wwhile we talked

        11:40am
        Ryan Lennon
        why you?
        why tell you that?

        11:40am
        Edward St
        apparently he talks to me the most
        I don't know
        if I put my strategy hat on
        I'd assume that this sort of thing is so mind boggling that it might disrupt an alliance once it is discussed

        11:41am
        Ryan Lennon
        so you're saying you had the seer, vigi, and entire wolf team come out to you
        you realize how ridiculous that sounds

        11:41am
        Edward St
        but there's no way he knows an alliance exists so
        oh I hadn't thought about it that way!
        This is what I meant Fiction haha:

        Ryan Lennon
        why did dark send that
        without realizing it would implicate them

        11:32am
        Edward St
        'it had to come out' he knew it would 'incrimiinate him' but he 'didn't care'
        he knows he would 'likely get lynched today'

        11:33am
        Ryan Lennon
        why did he have to come out
        no one else knew of that conversation other than him and xiz right

        11:33am
        Edward St
        and the one about james
        james sent him an IM

        11:33am
        Ryan Lennon
        yeah but
        know one else knew

        11:33am
        Edward St
        nope

        11:33am
        Ryan Lennon
        how was he afraid of being lynched
        what was the motivation for revealing that

        11:33am
        Edward St
        he said the reveal
        would incriminate him

        11:33am
        Ryan Lennon
        the reveal of what

        11:34am
        Edward St
        of these logs I guess??

        11:34am
        Ryan Lennon
        what

        11:34am
        Edward St
        I don't know what the angle is

        11:34am
        Ryan Lennon
        so the reveal of the logs would implicate him....so he reveals them to prevent himself from being implicated?

        11:34am
        Edward St
        but they're wolf conversations, are they not

        11:34am
        Ryan Lennon
        either you're lying, or he's lying, or he's fucking stupid
        yes they are wolf conversation

        11:34am
        Edward St
        yeah so I'm like wat

        11:34am
        Ryan Lennon
        so wait
        confirm this for me

        11:35am
        Edward St
        sure

        11:35am
        Ryan Lennon
        this is what you believe happened
        so the reveal of the logs would implicate him....so he reveals them to prevent himself from being implicated?

        11:35am
        Edward St
        I don't believe anything about this other than it is stupid as all fuck

        11:35am
        Ryan Lennon
        james tells him to contact xiz
        he contacts xiz
        they talk as wolves
        he sends it to you?
        is that the correct order of events?

        11:35am
        Edward St
        yeah

        11:35am
        Ryan Lennon
        bullshit.

        11:35am
        Edward St
        your call

        11:35am
        Ryan Lennon
        I refuse to believe that

        Comment

        • Dark_Chrysalis
          Something clever.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 740

          #589
          Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

          Holy shit, I'm just so relieved that I was right about Xiz. This is hysterical rofl. And makes so much more goddamn sense than what I thought was going on... even I thought it was ludicrous, and Fiction was just completely dumbfounded as to why I was showing him the most incriminating evidence ever.

          Well good thing I came out about it when I did lol


          Comment

          • Krauthammer
            FFR Player
            • May 2012
            • 362

            #590
            Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

            Heh, well.

            I had fun while this lasted. Seriously, a lot of fun. Everything went like I wanted.

            A bit too like I wanted.

            I, as a Seer, had planned to make myself look suspicious. Which was easy. Wait until I see something somebody point, then make no effort to change that point. And it worked! I was pointed as suspicious.

            Then I was actually in danger to get lynched, Backpedaling is much harder than one thinks.

            But in Day 2, there was actually a nice effort! A three and half players alliance, with Fiction as the half.

            TPS; Netjet and I had basically planned to leave Fiction as a side asset. Not inside the alliance, but as a staple we could use for our advantage. After all, Fiction was never fully confirmed, so I suggested to follow that plan. Everything was going well, I had some very good discussions with Netjet and TPS! It was nice to see another face from these players.

            This is why I missed outside talking so much...one only really meets a player when one plays this closely to one.

            Comment

            • Dark_Chrysalis
              Something clever.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 740

              #591
              Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

              Plus how ridiculous would I look if I came to people for legitimate help on the situation.

              "Gaiz Xiz asked me who to kill and I'm not a Wolf I swear what do I do???"


              Comment

              • FictionJunction
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 3843

                #592
                Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                under appreciated alliance creator
                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                wow

                Comment

                • FictionJunction
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 3843

                  #593
                  Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                  like, netjet and kraut had pretty obvious tells in the thread. I contacted them immediately and told them to tell me if they were blue. Created the alliance then and there. Still considered half a person.

                  ;~;

                  IT IS YOU WHO HAS HALF A HEART
                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • FictionJunction
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 3843

                    #594
                    Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                    they basically were like guys no this is not a good idea guys no don't kill me GUYS!
                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • Dark_Chrysalis
                      Something clever.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 740

                      #595
                      Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                      YMIA for MVP


                      Comment

                      • Krauthammer
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2012
                        • 362

                        #596
                        Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        like, netjet and kraut had pretty obvious tells in the thread. I contacted them immediately and told them to tell me if they were blue. Created the alliance then and there. Still considered half a person.

                        ;~;

                        IT IS YOU WHO HAS HALF A HEART
                        Hahaha

                        To be honest, there were several points in your favor. The main one being that you fully agreed to come out to the thread, which is what TPS said in one of our discussions.

                        We had devised to see what happened until Day 3. When that moment happened, the alliance, whoever were alive, would see what to do with you. That is, if you stayed alive.

                        Still, it was nice playing with you.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #597
                          Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                          Sooooo.... next game?

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #598
                            Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                            Ah so I was right about netjet!
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #599
                              Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                              YMIA, You still owe a postgame thread if we're not re-rolling. Declare it a game ended due to host error and follow the procedure for the prior postgame thread please.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • Netjet!
                                Sic itur ad astra
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 4701

                                #600
                                Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                                My face gave it away to you manti ;-;

                                Fun game though, still pissed my vigi was off though damnit. Love you fic ♡
                                RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                                Comment

                                Working...