TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #511
    Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

    Vig/seer just consider my points, obv u have final say but might be decent to look at

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #512
      Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

      Danceguy's vote alone won't change anything.

      I'd still like to see him pick though.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #513
        Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        oh? why's that?
        Based on the flip, quit being commentary mode and do it, make it kitb on kraut imo

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #514
          Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

          Ya this end of day is not a good look for danceguy, he can go into seer peek possibility

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #515
            Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            Based on the flip, quit being commentary mode and do it, make it kitb on kraut imo
            it's 6-4 now. you eliminated the chance of a kitb by switching back

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #516
              Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

              Alright lets see what jarrod's call turned out to be.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #517
                Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                Danceguy is a wolf

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #518
                  Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                  care to explain now, or later?

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #519
                    Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    Alright lets see what jarrod's call turned out to be.
                    Either i crush souls day 1!!! Or I tunnelled lol yolo flip reddddd

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • yo man im awesome
                      soleil ardent
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2007
                      • 6514

                      #520
                      Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                      writing post now.

                      Originally posted by choof
                      you double dad loving dipshit
                      Originally posted by t-rogdor
                      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                      Originally posted by smartdude1212
                      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #521
                        Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                        care to explain now, or later?
                        I'll vigi u and you'll flip red dont worry

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #522
                          Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                          I'm going with tunnelvision, but I could see the anger coming from "yay I got a wolf role finally -- NO I'M BEING LYNCHED DAY 1!!!!"
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • yo man im awesome
                            soleil ardent
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2007
                            • 6514

                            #523
                            Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                            I should clarify: Day 1 ends in about 15 minutes, I'm just writing the skeleton post now. Keep going.

                            Originally posted by choof
                            you double dad loving dipshit
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                            Originally posted by smartdude1212
                            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #524
                              Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                              Then if that happens vig can refer to my list and shoot kraut if they want

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #525
                                Re: TWG XCIX: Nearly Centennial

                                Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                                I should clarify: Day 1 ends in about 15 minutes, I'm just writing the skeleton post now. Keep going.
                                Wow this post appeared as i submitted my last reply and I almost shit that it was the flip post and I was gonna get mod killed :S

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...