Well, I'm not sure how my day is going to go today, so right now I'm putting up a vote on tupacodaman. I still haven't talked to about a third of the people in the game, so there's still room for thought, assuming they are available before day's end.
I don't see cloud's perceived lack of caring as a reason to vote for him. At least it isn't the typical suspicious behavior you'd see in a wolf. Perhaps somebody talking to him over an IM would expose more than the short bit somebody posted.
Yeah, Cloud just really doesn't seem to care much.
Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
Originally posted by spreadNv
Got dibs on La Camp.
Oh right, Im not any good.
Got dibs on Pita.
Comment