Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time
Ima vote iluswirl for safety bandwagoning.
I'm begging someone to fill me in on why we're just bandwagoning random people because Argo said so.
Really, im begging someone to catch me up on the game in general. Argo must have been important for everyone to be listening to him, can someone quote the post where he said do this etc etc...
The only thing I really have so far is Heavy was the psychic.
Ima vote iluswirl for safety bandwagoning.
I'm begging someone to fill me in on why we're just bandwagoning random people because Argo said so.
Really, im begging someone to catch me up on the game in general. Argo must have been important for everyone to be listening to him, can someone quote the post where he said do this etc etc...
The only thing I really have so far is Heavy was the psychic.



Comment