jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #46
    Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

    Attention Players:

    If everyone could go back and read the second post I'd really appreciate it, it'd make my life much easier.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • u84
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 1921

      #47
      Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

      Can I still sign up for substitute?
      Originally posted by ryanisadouche
      I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

      Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


      Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #48
        Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

        I need one for hoochan, so sure.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • u84
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 1921

          #49
          Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

          Alright, send me the PM for Hoochan, I'm fully in.
          Originally posted by ryanisadouche
          I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

          Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


          Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

          Comment

          • hoochan
            woah shrooms
            • Nov 2005
            • 3838

            #50
            Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

            Originally posted by rzr
            I'm keeping hoochan in for now. He hasn't replied to me yet, and I don't feel like looking for a replacement since it's what I always do. Anyway, phase's over soon.

            And, I guess GamerShadow didn't get it, but he's my co-host. Not a player. Therefore, without contributive information I would appreciate if he did not post too much.
            replied to what?

            Comment

            • u84
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 1921

              #51
              Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

              Originally posted by hoochan
              replied to what?
              NOOO, I want to take your role.
              Originally posted by ryanisadouche
              I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

              Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


              Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

              Comment

              • sc979
                FFR Player
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 1644

                #52
                Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                So... did he get replaced or not?

                Also, you left GamerShadow in the player list in the night-ending post. You should fix that.
                ...

                Comment

                • aTzUeLo1191
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 594

                  #53
                  Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                  TWG is over if you need me as a sub I'm here.


                  Originally posted by omgitznpv
                  brb suicide
                  JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                  Comment

                  • hoochan
                    woah shrooms
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 3838

                    #54
                    Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                    Originally posted by u84
                    NOOO, I want to take your role.
                    Oh, ok. U84 can take over for me since I plan on getting the best out of my 6.50 for the Runescape membership lol. That means no time for TWG.

                    Have fun, U.

                    Comment

                    • Xception704
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 3984

                      #55
                      Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                      aTzUeLo1191 you can have my spot - I'm dead ... I want to know what's going on. =\

                      Comment

                      • u84
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 1921

                        #56
                        Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                        Thanks Hoochan. I hope you know I was just joking and you can have your spot back if you want. But I like this game, so I'll stay if you don't. I think I may even create my own.
                        Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                        I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                        Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                        Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                        Comment

                        • hoochan
                          woah shrooms
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 3838

                          #57
                          Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                          Originally posted by u84
                          Thanks Hoochan. I hope you know I was just joking and you can have your spot back if you want. But I like this game, so I'll stay if you don't. I think I may even create my own.
                          Yea, it's better to give your spot up to someone who would actually care about the game. Otherwise, I'd be a greedy, selfish bastard.

                          Comment

                          • argo15
                            FFR Veteran
                            • May 2006
                            • 1863

                            #58
                            Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                            MidnightEp0ch (8:56:48 PM): Hallo
                            TheFinalFightV2 (8:56:59 PM): you iz?
                            MidnightEp0ch (8:57:18 PM): Red
                            TheFinalFightV2 (8:57:33 PM): reeeeeeeedddddddddorigami?
                            MidnightEp0ch (8:57:41 PM): Si
                            TheFinalFightV2 (8:57:46 PM): THATS MY LINE
                            well... cloud isn't really taking things seriously at all, but he show me this.

                            Comment

                            • argo15
                              FFR Veteran
                              • May 2006
                              • 1863

                              #59
                              Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                              oh wai, nevermind i got confused, he is RED(origami). not red wolf XD

                              Comment

                              • Redorigami
                                Call me Massive Swallow
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 3162

                                #60
                                Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

                                Yeah, haha, I should think before I type things ><
                                Just saying red probably wasn't smart.
                                Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                                The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
                                Originally posted by spreadNv
                                Got dibs on La Camp.
                                Oh right, Im not any good.
                                Got dibs on Pita.

                                Comment

                                Working...